Hi, just joined a little bit ago.

dany10boy

Contributor
:
2002 MP5
So, just sold my Ls1 FD for something with a little more.., I mean a lot more... room. Got rid of the speed bug, mostly but still enjoy a little boost. Just don't get the same feeling from an NA v8, honestly. Anyway, I just picked up an MP5, real cheap. It's white with sunroof and manual trans. I'll be either rebuilding the engine or swapping it for another FS-DE. Looks like the last owner went a little crazy on the boost for a stock engine.

So, anyway, Hi.

So, just sold my Ls1 FD for something with a little more.., I mean a lot more... room. Got rid of the speed bug, mostly but still enjoy a little boost. Just don't get the same feeling from an NA v8, honestly. Anyway, I just picked up an MP5, real cheap. It's white with sunroof and manual trans. I'll be either rebuilding the engine or swapping it for another FS-DE. Looks like the last owner went a little crazy on the boost for a stock engine.

So, anyway, Hi.

dany10boy, CONGRATS on the ride and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to maxda247. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, dad's, wive's, husband's, girlfriend's and boyfriend's here don't care....and take it easy.
NewFridge.jpg

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.
Welcome!!

Back