MazFest 2012 | Willow Springs International Raceway | September 29

Antoine

Administrator

Mazda Only Festival and Track Day hosted at Big Willow Track
MazFest unites Mazda Enthusiasts for 10th Year

Friday, May 11th 2012 (Rosamond, CA) – Extremespeed Track Events and Mazda Owners Club of California
to host MazFest 2012 at Willow Springs International Raceway’s Big Willow Track on Saturday, September
29, 2012. This exclusive Mazda only event, now in its 10th successful year will feature a Mazda only car show,
Mazda only track day, and prominent vendors widely known and respected within the Mazda community.

MazFest also spot lights a exhilarating first hand race experience to ride shotgun with your favorite Mazda
professional race car driver hosted by seasoned professionals Mazdatrix. Respected and talented drivers Kyle
Mohan and Dave Lemon will be in attendance to provide this one and a lifetime opportunity to those brave
enough to experience the track at full speeds and the best part, this experience is free with gate entry purchase.

The Mazda only car show also proves to be a must see for Mazda enthusiasts of all generations. Models
from Repus to Mazda3s are showcased and share their passion within the Mazda community and win
prizes courtesy of Mothers. Registration to the car show is free and definitely worth the ride. MazFest also
hosts an event raffle with generous prizes, vendor booths and Mazda driver meet and greets.

MazFest 2012 is coordinated by Mazda Owners Club of California, SoCal Rx Club and Mazdas247.com.

To register now or for more information, please visit: MazFest.com

PR Contact:
Stephanie Comfort
Mazda Owners Club of California
scomfort@hotmail.com

hell yeah. I will be there! and since it's in rosamond it's only a 15 min drive from home. :D

Can someone please start an east coast version of Mazfest? Thunderbolt Track in NJ or Pocono Raceway in PA.

I've never been but I would really like to go this year. If I show up on Friday is there camping at the track?? Or just local hotels??

So how do you know if you are confirmed for the registration? Is there a checklist to where we can view our registered cars?

sent my car show registration.Last year I did it and they didn't send me a confirmation as far as I remember. So i doubt they would this year.

Back