What sport/aftermarket pedals are still available for the P5?

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
The rubber pads on my '02 P5 pedals are worn down, particularly the clutch. Plus I'd like to enlarge the surface of the clutch pedal a little, since it gives me a bit of a hot spot when I wear shoes with flexible soles.

So, what pedal pads are still available for the P5 that are comfortable and grippy, and don't cost the moon? I searched the forum, but it looks like quite a few of the old links no longer work. Do MP3 pedals still come up on eBay?

PS. There's a local ad for these Xenon Expert Mazda 3 pedals, asking $40 for the set. Anyone know if they fit?

im curious as well.
and since my clutch pad was worn a lot more, i swapped sides with the break pedal in the meantime

Make your own?

Pedals003.jpg

Pedals002.jpg

Pedals004.jpg

Pedals005.jpg

I got rid of my mp3 pedals for a reason they're very slippery. I got some universal yellow/ carbon fiber pedals to replace the but I drilled into the plates and bolted them on instead of the worthless clamps

And I paid $7 for them at Ollie's

i12drivemymp5...LOVE that heel plate! I wish someone sold them for a reasonable price!

Curious about those Ms3 pedals too...I really like those!

^^^^^^^^ Thanks, wasn't that bad, think it was 65 for the dead pedal and heel pad whenever the medieval guy was doing stuff way back whenever.

Back