Font Motorsports Secret Mazda2 Photo Stash

All I can say is wow. All of these great M2's for the inspiration I need. So Rodrigo, how's the turbo research coming along?

Was i doing turbo research? How come I'm the last to know?! ;)

Ah man, a turbo would be amazing on the 2. There is a turbo available from HKS ( 50hp gain ) and a supercharger from Knight Sports ( 60hp gain ) but both are very, very expensive. Even with my hook ups in Thailand, they aren't cheap. The other way is to make your own turbo. Which others have done in Thailand, Panama and Taiwan. Which the first 2 are members on here.

Another route is CorkSport which was asking forum members about our opinions on them creating a turbo for the 2. I haven't seen them update that in a little while though. Are you still planning that Derrick?! :)

Glad my Secret Stash is inspiring you guys. I have many more to come! ;)

Secret stash - Not only does this Mazda 2 have a custom rear bumper it also has a custom dual exhaust system. Which frankly i think looks dope. If anyone knows anything about this Mazda 2 you better spill the beans buddy! I would really like to know the detials behind this custom rear bumper.

Mazda2CustomRearBumper1

Mazda2CustomRearBumper2

Mazda2CustomRearBumper3

Last edited:
Secret Stash
- So in Thailand, where they really appreciate and love the Mazda 2, have launched a new version which now comes standard with projector headlights. Say what?

Makes you wonder why US Mazda doesn't offer them. Thai people can apparently afford projector headlights, where cars can be triple the cost compared to the US, but American's can't? Or is it that American's supposedly "don't want to pay" for something upscale like projector headlights on their affordable sub-compact cars? I say let the customer decide Mazda! I have a feeling that if and when the Mazda 2 does get renewed in the US it'll included the projector headlights. Let's hope!

Rant over. Now check out this sweet Thai Mazda 2 Sport commercial.

I bet it is just the cost increase which would make the top end Mazda 2 closer to the base model Mazda3.

-Derrick

Mazda2Pic16

Do want!

Man, seeing all these 17" wheels gives me second thoughts about going with 16"....

Last edited:
First 4 pics of the latest update kill it.

Another route is CorkSport which was asking forum members about our opinions on them creating a turbo for the 2. I haven't seen them update that in a little while though. Are you still planning that Derrick?! :)

Since I got quoted at a shop around 6-8 grand, mind you this guy knows his s*** and regularly has GTR's, Supra's, Pulsar GTI-R's, Lambo's, Mercedes in his shop, I'd like this to happen, as I'm sure it won't run as much as that.

For 6-8 grand on a turbo setup, that's just not gonna work for me. 4-ish grand and I'll definitely consider it.

Last edited:
First 4 pics of the latest update kill it.

Roof scoops anyone? Non functioning ones no doubt.

Since I got quoted at a shop around 6-8 grand, mind you this guy knows his s*** and regularly has GTR's, Supra's, Pulsar GTI-R's, Lambo's, Mercedes in his shop, I'd like this to happen, as I'm sure it won't run as much as that.

For 6-8 grand on a turbo setup, that's just not gonna work for me. 4-ish grand and I'll definitely consider it.

I feel the same. Even 4G's is pushing it for me but i guess for a turbo that's supposed to be a reasonable price.

I guess no one wants to discuss why Projector Headlights aren't offered on US Mazda 2's. (dunno)

Projector headlights u say? more reason for u to make money thats y they didnt came in US market lol. but it will be nice if u think bout it tho hmmm i say call ur hook ups in thailand if its possible.... and oh yeah that green with graffiti looks mean front has too many sht going on tho... gawd deep dish rims makes any car looks good...

Projector headlights u say? more reason for u to make money thats y they didnt came in US market lol. but it will be nice if u think bout it tho hmmm i say call ur hook ups in thailand if its possible.... and oh yeah that green with graffiti looks mean front has too many sht going on tho... gawd deep dish rims makes any car looks good...

I can get the projector headlights for anyone that wants them either from Thailand or the UK but unfortunately it's going to be expensive. There's really no way around it as shipping is the culprit. If you have $1200 to $1500 to burn let me know. Ouch! I know....

Back