Font Motorsports Secret Mazda2 Photo Stash

That last one reminds me, I wish ours had that little storage shelf thing along the dash. It looks like the glovebos on them is way bigger too.

That last one reminds me, I wish ours had that little storage shelf thing along the dash. It looks like the glovebos on them is way bigger too.

Ah yes, the magazine rack. I've asked around and it seems those are hard to get even though they are made for our version as I've seen them on some European Mazda2's that are left hand drive. It's interesting how "they" decide who should get certain things and who shouldn't. With the US version it's more of "what can we delete to make the Mazda2 as cheap as possible for Americans?", "I know! Everything." .... ugh.

Ah yes, the magazine rack. I've asked around and it seems those are hard to get even though they are made for our version as I've seen them on some European Mazda2's that are left hand drive. It's interesting how "they" decide who should get certain things and who shouldn't. With the US version it's more of "what can we delete to make the Mazda2 as cheap as possible for Americans?", "I know! Everything." .... ugh.

I've seen Euro and Asian models without them, so I think it might actually be something they removed worldwide when they did the facelift in 2011.

I've seen Euro and Asian models without them, so I think it might actually be something they removed worldwide when they did the facelift in 2011.

You might be right, but the Japanese still have it on their 2013 version. Along with LED Taillights, turning signal on the side mirrors and new style front smiley face bumper. And us? Will we even get the 2013 version with SkyActive? Let's hope.

index_mv02.jpg

indexBlock025_img01.jpg

index_block02_img01.jpg

block03_img06.jpg

You might be right, but the Japanese still have it on their 2013 version. Along with LED Taillights, turning signal on the side mirrors and new style front smiley face bumper. And us? Will we even get the 2013 version with SkyActive? Let's hope.

index_mv02.jpg

indexBlock025_img01.jpg

index_block02_img01.jpg

block03_img06.jpg

Check out those climate control knobs, I wonder where they got the idea.

Secret stash - I asked RSR about this Mazda 2 race car and they responded with this -

This Mazda 2 is a car we sponsor for super endurance in Japan. We do offer coilover systems for this vehicle. We have an office in the US in California.

RSRMazda2RaceCar1

RSRMazda2RaceCar2

Last edited:
Found this RS+R Mazda 2 Race Car which appears to be located in Japan. He's got a buddy next to him as well. Only pic i found. RACE!

RSRMazda2RaceCar

Looks like there are two Super Taikyu teams running Demios. That's one of them, here's a link to an article about the other one: http://clicccar.com/2012/05/26/156579

I think I have a new favorite racing team, cause not only do they drive a "2", but...

18004.jpg

THEIR RACE QUEENS ARE MAIDS.

All I can say is wow. All of these great M2's for the inspiration I need. So Rodrigo, how's the turbo research coming along?

Back