Some Leftover BJ Chassis Parts

Howdy, everybody! I've got some extra stuff left over from when I had my P5 that I would like to sell in my quest to buy an almighty BG chassis Protege. Please feel free to pm me if you have any questions. I think my prices are fair, but I can maybe work with someone over a few bucks just to get this stuff out of my garage. Prices do not include shipping. I work full time, so please allow some time for me to arrange packaging and shipping quotes for the part(s) that you purchase. I don't want you to think I'm a scammer! lol Thanks for looking!

Progress 22mm Rear Anti-sway Bar - Sold

Photo04281613.jpg

Thanks again for looking, everyone!

Last edited:
I'll get working on those shipping quotes. thejackyltm gets it first, of course.

It's not hard to install at all. It can be done with hand tools. I think you can technically use the stock endlinks, but aftermarket adjustable ones are recommended.

Someone please, please, please buy this sway bar and help me get to RallyCross next month! Just please don't waste my time like everyone else that "wanted" it has...

In box ready to ship!

I have been running this rr sway for yrs and yrs lowered with oem endlinks without any issues. Great sway bar. GLWS

Back