Weathertech floor liners 2nd/3rd row

calmlikeabomb

:
2010 CX-9 GT, 2007 3s
Hi!

I purchased the full set of the floor liners (except cargo) for the cx-9, front seats are perfect but I am having issues with the back rows. Is there anything special I need to do to prevent them from sliding and moving around when people are getting in and out of the cx-9? I know there is no hooks for the back rows, was thinking of using some Velcro strips, thoughts/ideas?

I don't have WeatherTech, but I think the OE fits much better in 2nd/3rd rows.
Do the weatherTech has lips that got tucked under the rails (so that they don't move around)?

I just used those $2 velcros from Home Depot. It does the job.

Weathertech in front fits like a glove but I use the OEM for the 2/3rd row and rear cargo.

Weathertech in front fits like a glove but I use the OEM for the 2/3rd row and rear cargo.

this ^ is exactly what I want to do. What do you guys suggests for the best price for these - OEM mats for 2nd and 3rd and weather tech liners up front?

i found the weather techs (front only) for 117 plus tax, oem mazda rear 2 rows for 122 plus tax and shipping. Sounds a little high to me. Have you guys done better?

Wished I had found this forum last year before I bought the Weathertech for my 2/3rd row. The fits isn't perfect like the 1st row but I can with it.

Looks like OEM mats for 2/3rd row are the better option here.

Just received my Weathertechs today and found this posting. Tempted to buy some OEM mats to see if they're worth it.

Back