Adding Sub to factory system

How did you tap into the rear speakers? Your sub is Mono, correct? Did your bridge them (negative from one side and positive from the other)? It sounds like you used the high impedance lines on your sub amp since you tapped into the stereo outs. I have the Bose systems and need to figure out the best way to tap in. The front door speakers are the woofers. Plus, there is a seperate Bose amp (right side of the cabin behind the glove compartment I think. I don't know what kind of crossover filtering they may be doing and I'm unsure I want to bridge the front door woofers.

Did you ever figure out what color the rear right and left wires are coming out of the head unit? I'm trying to install a line-out converter as well.

Did you end up splicing into the front door woofers or where?? What color are they?? Help please!

I have a 2013 CX-5 Touring w the Bose 9 speaker system. What color are the rear right and left pos and neg wires? I have tried figuring it from the diagrams posted earlier but I'm just not sure.

I am sorry the diagram I posted was for the base stereo only not to Bose. You will have to go to the dealer and see if they can print them out.

Latest posts

Back