FS: 2010 Mazda5 5MT Silver Only 6,200 miles - $16,000 - NYC

Hi, I am selling my 2010 Mazda5 Sport, with a 2.3L engine and 5-speed manual (stick) transmission, and only 6,200 original miles. This is the newest pre-Nagare design Mazda5 5MT that you will find on sale!

This is my personal weekend car and it has received all maintenance needed (had its first oil change at 5,000 miles with Mobil 1 5W-20 Synthetic engine oil and Mobil 1 premium oil filter), and it's well equipped with some genuine Mazda accessories. The car is fun to drive with the 5-speed manual transmission, with zippy acceleration and excellent handling characteristics that is rarely found in a 6-passenger vehicle. I have gotten as much as 34mpg on a 400 mile trip with mostly highway miles, which is very economical and a definite plus at the time of $4/gallon gas! If you are looking for a wagon/minivan that you will enjoy driving, this is the one to get!

The following are some of the features/options that come with the car:

- Liquid Silver Metallic Exterior - near new condition!
- Black cloth interior in like new condition - Still has the new car smell!
- Fully automatic climate control and A/C - Blows cold in summer and hot in winter
- Cruise Control
- 17" 5-spoke alloy wheels with original Toyo tires - Like new, plenty of tread life left!
- Genuine Mazda front splash guards
- Alarm system installed with shock sensor for additional security
- Rear bumper step guard - Protects rear bumper against scratches while loading
- Cargo mat - For protecting rear cargo area from scratches while carrying cargo/large items
- Stainless steel exhaust tip
- AM/FM/CD stereo system with Aux input jack
- Dark tinted windows for 2nd/3rd rows/rear glass
- OEM wheel locks - Protect wheels from theft

Everything on the car works as designed, and there are no mechanial issues with it whatsoever. The car is essentially brand new and in excellent shape, and can be passed as a brand new car! There are absolutely no issues/accident records/mechanical issues with it. The only reason for selling it is I don't get to drive it as much as I want to, and would much rather sell it to a fellow forum member who will appreciate and take good care of it as I did.

I am asking for $16,000 OBO - For questions and scheduling a test drive, please send me a message or contact me at 646.338.0709. Thanks!

hw0g1t.jpg

2r70yhi.jpg

2jcc3o8.jpg

9sxptu.jpg

mrp7pt.jpg

2u4j9r5.jpg

11lplpu.jpg

k5f91.jpg

311lxqg.jpg

1h5a3o.jpg

z0ghv.jpg

2edmtqb.jpg