New Sport owner

OutdoorJunkie

:
2013 Pearl White Mica CX5 Sport
Just picked up my base Sport in White Mica today and love it. Just need to put a hitch on for my boat:)

Here are pic of each. Dont have the hitch yet so no pic of towing it sorry. I hope to have the hitch by June.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• HPIM0212.JPG
    HPIM0212.JPG
    732.7 KB · Views: 856
  • 100_0115.JPG
    100_0115.JPG
    624.5 KB · Views: 866
  • 100_0118.JPG
    100_0118.JPG
    720.8 KB · Views: 859
  • 100_0135.JPG
    100_0135.JPG
    476 KB · Views: 846
  • 100_0128.JPG
    100_0128.JPG
    427.3 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:
Dang, that white looks good! Congrats.

Thanks man, I have never liked white but this Pearl white is so nice and shiny. And the black pulls it together. I see how it is dont say anything about my boat:( just kidding haha. Im repainting that this summer and building a new trailer for it.

Very nice!

Is that the Sand interior?

Yes it is.I have always had black interior but this looks really nice. Here are some more pics. Btw guys if you are wondering how much room there is. A person 6'6" will sit in the back and have plenty of head room. Also My freind has a Chevy Trailblazer. And I have more room than he does to put things and people:)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I see how it is dont say anything about my boat

Okay, the boat looks good too. Just don't paint the CX-5 camo, at least for a few years.

I followed a Dodge Dakota with camo this week. I couldn't help but wonder what could possibly be the point of that? Is he planning on trying to sneak up on unsuspecting bear on the Rubicon Trail?

Okay, the boat looks good too. Just don't paint the CX-5 camo, at least for a few years.

I followed a Dodge Dakota with camo this week. I couldn't help but wonder what could possibly be the point of that? Is he planning on trying to sneak up on unsuspecting bear on the Rubicon Trail?

Haha. No the camo seats are as much as it will get. And the boat is being repainted two tone. White on bottom(under water line) then camo wrap accent kit from camowraps.com and black on top. To give it a cleaner look

Back