Submit a Product Idea

2012 Mazda3 mud flaps coming out anytime soon? I'd rather buy from you guys over rally armor.

Are you going to be in our area anytime soon? We can do a quick check in the parking lot. I am pretty sure the flaps we offer for the 2010-2011 will work.

-Derrick

Would a cheaper route to the projector retrofit be possible like headlight with the projector minus the bulb and ballast for us already with hid's

sending my idea in now
edit: finally submitted my ideas after trying for about an hour because the little character box at the bottom kept disappearing by the time I finish filling everything out. I had to intentionally submit the form without the character request just so I could load a new set of characters to type in before it disappeared a couple of seconds after loading.

Last edited:
Hmm.... Im new to the blog world but I have been doing some research on trying to find websites for aftermarket parts for my car.. Do you think you guys can Do headers for a mazda protege? && also too I came across corksport.com on google... but (and pardon) I was a little skeptical on your website at first... do you think you guys can be sponsord by the bbb? I saw some products your company has & was intrested.. just idk It would be very sweet if you guys were repped by bbb... & also noticed you guys give sponsorships??

We have confirmed fitment of our LED Fog Lights on the CX-5. They can be purchased here, http://www.corksport.com/corksport-led-drl-kit-h11.html

Cool. I've added the foglights to my sport, manual i'm still awaiting delivery of. I'm more interested in suspension bits. Lowering springs and something to adjust camber with. But a catback exhaust would be cool too.

I hope corksport really embraces the cx-5 sport. There's no support for it as now, and corksport could lead the way in terms of aftermarket support.

I've submitted to have a header made for the Protege, is there any chance of that happening? Right now we only have the crappy OBX and ebay headers available to us.

Motor mount inserts or something that will give the Mazda 2 the benefits of an AWR mount without the asinine amount of vibrations.

Last edited:
I know I've already talked to Derrick about the shocks (dampers) and coils combo you guys are working on, but what about a "Mazdaspeed B Spec" combo set up? The set up cost directly from Mazda is over $2500, but would you guys be willing to offer a discounted combo when you have your ducks in a row with the R&D for the supsension compenents? I figure since you've already offered all the strut bars and sway bars, it would be nice to see a complete Corksport kit. Just sayin.

Latest posts

Back