Sky Blue or Zeal Red Mica?

jeremy44

:
CX-5 AWD GT with Tech pkg
Hello everyone
I will be getting the CX-5 GT with tech. package next week and the only thing left for me to decide is the colour combo

I am in Canada so we do not get the darker blue that the US has.

I am thinking blue ext. with black int. or red ext. with beige int.

Thoughts, comments and photos are greatly appreciated! (canada)

The red looks fabulous. My last car was red and I never buy the same color twice in a row... but damn THAT CX-5 dark red! I almost fell for it (I finally choose Crystal White).

I have yet to see the "Sable" interior with my own eyes as they seems much rarer here in Canada, but the first time I saw photos of it, I was sure it was a BMW salon! They could not find me one alas.

I have the zeal red with sand interior. The sky blue is a great color as well. The way I look at it is that the blue is a 'happy' color and the red is a bit more 'serious' since it's not a bright, Ferrari red.

Another thing I like about the blue is that the engine cover is blue as well. I would have liked my red car to have a red engine cover as well.

Hi,

I live in Quebec, Canada. I've asked myself the same question. Went to the dealer (the day the delivery truck came) and asked him to park a red beside a blue one.

For my likings - I preferred the red one.
For the likings of my wife and friends - they like the red one better in real life.

All I have to do when someone says it looks better in blue, is to open the hood and say, this is the blue color. Then they concur, the red looks better.

As for the color of the interior, I have kids.... no need to say more. I despise washing the inside of a car because there was some dust under the shoes of my daughter when she sat in the child seat. I know there are accessories to help out with the protection and the cleaning, but that is how I am.

Hope this helps out for choosing YOUR color choice.

Phratt

Both are terrific. I guess it'll depend on what other car you may have, or what your family members feel.

You could feel patriotic and go with red or white. In the U.S., blue is also a go.

Thank you for all the posts!

I should mention that I am in University so the main use would be between my parents, younger brother and I.

We purchased the Zeal Red Mica. We bought the Touring and took delivery on it yesteday. My wife, Lilly (the L of LandB) really likes the color. BTW, we have put about about 150 miles on it driving in rural roads. So far, we are averaging 30.2 MPG. I bet you can tell I'm pleased. It's our first Mazda.

LandB

Back