Mazdas247 Mazda of the Month | March

Congrats! Well deserved!

thank you

Gratz dude! love it!
thanks

dude where did u move ur battery lol and nice win
IMG_0064-1.jpg

Noooooo......! I'd hate to see such a beautiful car go the same fad route as all the other P5's with stretched tires, low offset and super wide wheels. :(

Noooooo......! I'd hate to see such a beautiful car go the same fad route as all the other P5's with stretched tires, low offset and super wide wheels. :(

oh don't worry its still going to be functional. i just want a nice lighter rim with a bit more flush to fender so i don't have as much sunk, no stretched tires on this car. I raised the car over 2" this winter cause i hated scraping my front lip and rubbing the front fenders while driving the car hard at autox and hopefully a few track events this year.

I've always really liked your ride. (2thumbs) I was hoping you'd get MOTM soon! Congrats! (yippy)

Btw, I see that you did a battery relocation. Do you have it tied down in the hatch? Would like to also see a pic of your trunk/cargo area.

I've always really liked your ride. (2thumbs) I was hoping you'd get MOTM soon! Congrats! (yippy)

Btw, I see that you did a battery relocation. Do you have it tied down in the hatch? Would like to also see a pic of your trunk/cargo area.

thanks, yes it is tied down with a billet bracket.

IMG_0064-1.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

Back