FS: Racing Beat Springs + Front & Rear Sway Bars - Mazda 2 - $400

I have had some interest in the sway bars alone.... Anybody looking for springs alone? PM me.

Cool. Here is a picture after installation and 2 days of settling.
IMG_0160.jpg

Here is a link to when I installed them. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?123797302-Racing-beat-springs-ordered&p=5690321&viewfull=1#post5690321

If you would like them, let me know and I can send them out ASAP (I assume you wouldnt want to come pick them up! ;) ).

Last edited:
Buyer had something come up. Sooo, they are still for sale!

FYI: It was quoted to be about $57 to ship to PA, so I will just say $450 shipped anywhere in the 48-states. They are boxed up and ready to go!

PM me with questions or if you are interested!

-Rich :)

Last edited:
Still for sale! I am also willing to trade for a set of 17" Miata Wheels preferably from a 2009-2012 (but I would take 2006-2008).

Hi Richard,

I'm still interested in the sway bars if somebody else wants to go for the springs.

Come on guys, you know you want to lower your 2 ! ! !

John

Ok, cool. I will keep it in mind. I had a guy who is interested in both PM me earlier today, so if he doesn't buy both, I'll think on splitting em up.. I'm thinking $260 for the sways, $140 for springs?? Would that be fair?

These springs have been designed with a rate increase of approximately 20% with a modest drop of 22mm (front) and 16mm (rear). (As compared to a 2011 Mazda2 equipped with a manual transmission.)

This is from the Racing Beat website. They don't lower much, so they can maintain daily driveability. But it makes the 2 look more like it should have come from the factory! Excellent product, but not for anybody looking to 'slam' their car.

No promises but I know I want RB springs, just kinda broke ATM. Lemme see if I can work something out, $140's a good deal.

Ok, so I havent heard from the guy that wanted to buy both. I guess he has backed out. Sooooo, I will split them up... :)

Racebrewer, I am sending you a PM
Same for you Max Archer

As they used to say in the Immigration and Naturalization Service, "The Czech is in the mail"

John

Good! Hope you enjoy them!

I recieved Racebrewer's check, it has been deposited, and i will get the sways out after work today.

In unrelated news: Sadly, it looks as if I'm gonna have to sell my new MX-5 too... :( Student loan payment is higher than i thought. (Thats what I get for going back for my Masters.) *sigh*

Thanks Richard, I'll look forward to bolting them on.

Sorry to hear about the student loan. Hopefully things will work out there.

As a country, we can't afford not to support students in college. Good luck with it.

John

Back