Different looking bumper

black rims?

why wasn't this color made available in the U.S? looks nice... guess i have to get it painted then..

Here are some more photos of it:

LED-Design-CX-5.jpg
3.jpg

Im really liking the look of those, just not sure if the placement is the best, I would of liked these to be placed where the fog lights are.

Might look into placing some after market LED's in that spot.

If I'm not mistaken the base model does not have fog lights, might be able to use that casing and fit The LED's

I saw this video, on Youtube, I like the look of the front bumper its a little different.

Loving the LED lights at the bottom of the bumper, check 1:15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-WqyuU9hg0

I saw my first CX 5 in the dealers, yesterday (mine on order - June). Dealers have just received them for viewing. It had the LED daytime running lights, which is an accessory that I think I will get - they do look nice. BTW, they only come on when the handbrake is off. In the video it also shows the metal CX 5 scuff plate (on the 'door step') My brochure says these are illuminated. Has anyone seen how they are or what they look like?

The silvery front under garnish (also available for the rear) is an accessory and was also on the car I saw. In my view they looked too much like basic plastic but I suppose it depends what colour the car is as to how it looks.

Back