Fs ::: Rx8 (w/ winter tires) & xxr522 gold (w/ summer tires) rims - LOCAL ONLY (VA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmgedon69

Contributor
:
2007 BM Mazdaspeed3 GT
Fs ::: Rx8 (w/ winter tires) & xxr522 gold (w/ summer tires) rims - LOCAL ONLY (VA)

*** Mods please close/lock/delete this thread ***

Since i will add the RX8 SHINKA rims with this XXR522 (and other F/S stuff) once i get a chance to take pictures.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

OEM RX8 (Silver) RIMS (w/ Dunlop Wintersport M3-225/45/18)

- SOLD -

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

XXR522 (Gold) RIMS (w/ Hankook Ventus V12 – 225/40/18)
$1050.00 old price
$900.00

-RIM SPECS:
Size…………………18x8.5
Offset………………+ 48mm
Lug Pattern…….. Mult. Pattern (5x114.3 & 5x100)
Hub Bore…………73.1
Approx. Weight.. 24.1 lbs.

NO BENDS. NO CRACKS. NO CURB RASHES. NO PITTING. NO SCRAPES. NO DINGS. OEM TPMS installed.

What can I say….Black and Gold looks good together. I really like this set-up but, unfortunately…it’s gotta go.
- Used as my summer set-up.
- All 4 tires have more than 80% thread on them (used for less than 2000 miles since I had them last (2011) summer.
- No rubbing, scrapping, or any other issues with the MS3 stock suspension.
- One tire has a plug in the middle (see picture). No leaks guarantee.
- All 4 TPMS came off of my OEM speed3 rims and was rebuilt prior installation to the XXR rims.

Wheel 1

Wheel 2

Wheel 3

Wheel 4

picture of the plug in the middle of thread (wheel 2)

TPMS equipped

Thread depth (penny measurement) are all the same on all four

pictures of it with my speed3

It seems that some of my pictures taken with the xxr rims on my speed3 was deleted (hand). i'll try to find it (i don't know...somewhere i guess) and see if i can post it later on....in the meantime...this is all i got for now.

Last edited:
buyer didn't show-up for the XXR.

both set are still FS and.....don't get discouraged with the list price.

everything is negotiable.

*** price update ***
sorry guys...still not shipping/not parting out...@ the moment.

lol...thanks for d bump/compliment britz.

i am very tempted these days to put 'em back on.

Price Drop....

OP UPDATED

lol....better pick it up now before you end up driving all the way to skyline dr.

I traded in my speed3 for a much fuel efficient vehicle and since i have more speed3 stuff to sell (i.e. removed, etc...etc...) i may have to re-post this again.

i will be very busy with the moving process but i will try to response to any pm as soon as i can.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I traded in my speed3 for a much fuel efficient vehicle and since i have more speed3 stuff to sell (i.e. removed, etc...etc...) i may have to re-post this again.

i will be very busy with the moving process but i will try to response to any pm as soon as i can.

Thanks

Please start a new thread in the MS3 section with your leftovers with proper signage. Thank you.

*** Mods please close/lock/delete this thread ***

Since i will add the RX8 SHINKA rims with this XXR522 (and other F/S stuff) once i get a chance to take pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back