CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

My wife and I picked up our Touring FWD with tech package last week. Cleaned it up this weekend and took some shots. We love it so far.

7104597139_9c7d5e1388_z.jpg

7104600319_b711242018_z.jpg

6958530132_351f5e5ed0_z.jpg

6958526902_7ca34a5d1d_z.jpg

6958528284_0a3ed7baff_z.jpg

^Looks great, nice ride. The dark color allows the bright trim to really show on grill and into headlights.

lr 041712.JPG

another white CX-5 GT

Last edited:
Does anyone have any Sand Cloth interior photos they could post?

I have searched the internet and can only come up with the Sand Leather interiors.

Thanks

Here's a shot of my new Silver CX5. I'm still parking at the back of parking lots. Just loving that sleek shiny look with no dings. I know it's coming though but for now she's perfect!

Attachments

• cx5.jpg
    cx5.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,960
^ Excellent pic, looks like Mazda should use this in next advertisement.

Here's a shot of my new Silver CX5. I'm still parking at the back of parking lots. Just loving that sleek shiny look with no dings. I know it's coming though but for now she's perfect!

WOW!!! I shoud get mine (silver GS also) within 10-15 days - it realy is very very beautiful! cannot wait ! tx for the great pic... will drool over it until mine comes :)

When I first set out to get this car I discounted silver from the brochure. My last car, a Honda Odyssey, was silver and it didn't ever WOW me. In my local Mazda I saw black, red, and sky blue. My lean was towards red or black but I also needed to see a white. I also wanted those in a sand interior. Since my local dealer was offering me little for my trade I opened up the search to other states. I made appointments at some other dealers on a route for a vacation I was taking and when I pulled into this one dealership in Delaware and saw the silver all waxed up (they knew I was coming and had the fever) my search was over.

The other dealers had some of the reds and blacks and whites but this one was so much of a deeper, darker silver than my Odyssey that I fell in love with it. The way the black trim, tinted windows and big lighter silver wheels played off the deep silver metallic color was striking.

Plus it was fully loaded unlike some of the others. I set out to get a FWD without tech package and put in NAV later. But this one spoke to me and I'm so glad I reached deeper into my wallet.

Finally got mine!

Finally got my GT w/Tech package tonight and love it so far! (idhitit)
photo.JPG

CX5 Review and Overview video

Hey everyone, here is a Mazda CX5 review and overview video you can check out filmed in British Columbia. Has lots of closeups and shots of the CX5

http://youtu.be/McdTls45LYQ

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/McdTls45LYQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts

Back