CX-5 Photos - Share your shots with us!

took her off road over the weekend, found a trail back to a camping area that had 6 stream crossings and alot of fun. the AWD in this car is pretty good

32248695770_cf28cbb7e8_c.jpg

New kicks! Drag DR-70. 18x8. Falken 225/60-18. Fit perfectly flush.
790411103811c7ba97b502c57885fc9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

took her off road over the weekend, found a trail back to a camping area that had 6 stream crossings and alot of fun. the AWD in this car is pretty good

32248695770_cf28cbb7e8_c.jpg

That creek corssing looks awfully similar to the creek crossing that got water into Unobtaniums' rear diff (which proceeded to freeze and do bad things)..

If you suspect your diff got submerged (or splashed), replace the diff fluid before any moisture in there has a chance to freeze!

Saynotopistons what ecomods have you done? In future I might ditch my 2nd ICE and go electric, was hoping dear cx5 would do 30+ right now I am in 28-29 range

Hello everyone,

I have started a 3rd gen Mazda instagram page. @3rdgen_squad
Please check it out and follow.
also email me pictures of your 3rd gen ride mods or not, to 3gmazda@gmail.com (must be good quality)

Thanks a lot :)

follow @3rdgen_squad

Last edited:
Traded in my 2014 CX5 GT and got a 2018 CX5 GT, it is in the shop now and we are putting the 2016 CX5 wheels that I had on my 14 on the new 18 model. Loving the new CX5, still need to get tint as well as some weathertech mats.

20180927_184534.jpg

Hi all! Just became a member of the Mazda family and first post here on the forum. Just picked her up this last Tuesday, tinted the fronts to match...LOVING this car.

MX1gM4j.jpg

lqfvobB.jpg

Last edited:
Bought my 2017 Soul Red CX-5 GT on November 13th with just over 8000 miles. I love it and had such a great experience at Ken Fowler Mazda in Ukiah. Got a great deal, traded in my 2005 Mustang with 200,000 miles on it. Hope to surpasse this with my CX-5.

CX-5.jpg

Must be the Black Plague. I also have a Black Mica and got sideswiped twice.

Agreed! Rear-ended once, and sideswiped by a hit and run driver. I was luckily able to fix most of that sidewipe damage with a $150 visit at Service King. There's still some parts that couldn't be fixed without replacing (unpainted rear bumper, and one of my wheels) and that was closer to $1000 which is what my collision deductible is. So I'm just living with it and payed the $150 for the trim around the wheel replacement, as well as them buffing and polishing out the scratches on the paint.

For the rear ending, they replaced my rear lift-gate. It was a truck that hit me and my bumper survived so it was a $2500 job.

Bought this beauty two weeks ago. Got front tints put on the next day, and CarPlay was installed yesterday.

My previous cars were a 2007 Mazda 3 Sedan, 2013 Mazda 3 Hatch, and a 2016 Mazda 3 Hatch. Loving the extra space and luxury feel.

5yCQAtE.jpg

yNHJJ0t.jpg

Back