FS: Fidanza Adjustable cam gears

i have a set of fidanza adjustable cam gears ( 2 ) with 12 deg advance or retard, i bought them and realized that i miss purchased them they will not fit on my fsde they are for the fe3 motor, brand new never installed and from what i hear they are not produced anymore. i took me 2 months to track these down and quite expensive when it was all said and done. i can not return them cause it was consumer error, but i am willing to sell them for Around what i paid not to include shipping (unless price is right). if these gears will work for you and ur setup please pm me and well talk, im asking 280 obo, for the set.i can separate them but really prefer not to!
1988–1997 Mazda Capella/626
1992–1993 Ford Laser 2.0iRS and Meteor 2.0 16v (South Africa)
1995–2003 Kia Sportage
1992-1995 Kia Concord

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

Last edited:
As you can see I am down under in Tasmania ( Australia ) post code 7250
Could you post them down to me, let me know the cost and also how can I pay you

Thanks....Kerry

i might be able to get it down to around 18.00 USD as long as it fits in the box USPS-Produced Box: 7-9/16" x 5-7/16" x 5/8"
Maximum weight 4 pounds. once i get home today ill measure them with and with out the box to see if they fit and if they do and you want them i could ship them out as soon as the money clears through paypal. but you can PM me and we can discuss this privatly!

Back