H&R lowering springs before and after pics

colonelangus

:
2011 Mazda 2 GS Touring MT
well i finally got to the m2 on saturday and installed the H&R lowering springs i picked up {thanks Andres}
install was quick i expected a half days work and to my pleasant surprise it only took a couple hours anyway heres some before and after pics

DSC01738.jpg

DSC02008.jpg

nice work! whats the total drop on those springs? i'm sure folks may want to know specs in the future!

glad the install wasn't horrible!

Yea the install is super easy for our cars. The front is just like any other car(except at 5k miles its cleaner), and the rear could be put on by a grandmother blindfolded while knitting.

nice work! whats the total drop on those springs? i'm sure folks may want to know specs in the future!

glad the install wasn't horrible!
total drop is just under 2" but im sure they will settle out abit more install was a peice of cake

Yea the install is super easy for our cars. The front is just like any other car(except at 5k miles its cleaner), and the rear could be put on by a grandmother blindfolded while knitting.

you said it rears are just to easy maybe took 20min.. took longer to clean up lol

Where'd you get the knobs from?
ebay but the company has increased the price do to demand to $49.99 shipped..myself and 1 other member here got them for the original price of $19.99 shipped
im going out to install them now

no but ill take some ..right now its raining and crappy out ill click a few later or tomorrow when its brighter and post before and after side shots

Haha wow they charged way more than that for the Font Motorsports dials and those look exactly the same!

Back