CUSTOM valve cover, coolant tank, PCV eliminator and breather catch can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a VERY RARE opportunity to own a complete set of Signature Products for a super cheap price. This multi stage paintjob was done with Powdercoating for max durability and great looks. Complete with PCV eliminator kit, breather tank and coolant tank (no hoses for catch cans).

The valve cover was modified by port matching the internal breathing system to the catch tanks. AN style fittings installed for clean connection. The matching coolant tank is one of a kind and all come with mounting hardware.

Last edited:
thanks! Its something that wont go un-noticed for sure! Just imagine the compliments u would get when you proudly pop the hood to show it off...

Another Superb piece from Signature Products. I can vouch for the Extremely High quality of his work a and you won't regret it guys that price is pure awesomeness.

I am interested. What color would you call this. How close is this to bronze?

PM me the price with hoses cause im to lazy to build them (darn american in me)

I am interested. What color would you call this. How close is this to bronze?

PM me the price with hoses cause im to lazy to build them (darn american in me)

The color is unlike anything ever done. The base is powder coat black lava. Then it was sanded in the concaves to darken those areas. Then gold pearl was applied. Next was gold metallic and finally 2 coats of clear. I dont think its anything like bronze, but that color can be done if its what you're after.

PM is on the way...

IMG_1216.jpg

This is how my engine bay looks with them installed. I had the whole package done to mine and I recommend it for everyone else to have it done too! Huge benefits of having this done, engine bay bling, and protects our motor, Win-win situation! Thanks Signature Sound, I always find myself wasting time starring at my car...! XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back