FlippyFloppy did it finally!

Fireglow6

:
2012 Mazda 6 iSport
Thats right NEPOCers!!! I finally did it too!! The P5 is gone!! Sad day but a happy day at the same time!!

2012 Mazda 6 iSport 6 spd. 30 miles brand new!! Fire glow Red!!! Simonized and glass coated!!

2012-03-22184129.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap..... Wait a second... *feels the ground* Yep, Hell froze over and Tony bought a car!

j/k man! The car looks amazing! So did you get rid of the P5 or what?

You need to update that sig man. Get some awesome shots of the new car in a nice background asap!

Edit: I drove a 2012 Mazda 6 as a rental once. I loved it except it has the same seat problem my MS6 has... I get lower back pain after a few hours. Other than that, the car was just a blast to drive and such.

Yea definately gonna hit up a couple nice spots tomorrow morning. As for the drive, Man it is sooo much better than the P5. Im gonna miss her but her replacement puts a bigger smile on my face!!! I have no problem with the seats. Very comfy compared the the P5.

Congrats Tony!!! Should have known you were up to something....you've been quiet lately. haha

Congrats man!

Edit: I drove a 2012 Mazda 6 as a rental once. I loved it except it has the same seat problem my MS6 has... I get lower back pain after a few hours. Other than that, the car was just a blast to drive and such.

Amanda has that problem in all Mazdas. The MS6 is a little better than the P5 but when she test drove the 2, 3, and 5 she felt it immediately.

i hope that front plate isn't just screwed into your bumper cover? it's kinda looks that way? nice spot tony!

Back