FlippyFloppy did it finally!

Thanks guys! Im kind of sad its gone too but having a lot of fun with the 6!!

Pics from today... Just washed her!

IMG_4919.jpg

IMG_4921.jpg

IMG_4928.jpg

IMG_4927.jpg

IMG_4930.jpg

IMG_4923.jpg

IMG_4943.jpg

PeekABOO!!
IMG_4941.jpg

Thanks Chris! Yea I really like that one. Almost like my car was peeking around the corner or something. I am going to get a wire scrubby thing and try to clean it. I may be getting new plates. I want the Red Sox plates.

Not crazy about gold so I'd vote out #1. #2 doesn't match the styling of the new 6. #3 and #4 both look good. Black is popular right now and would look slick if you painted the calipers so I think I'd go with #3. I like too find real photos of the rims first though. Sometimes the renderings don't do the wheel justice.

Yea I really like both... The gloss black would look sick but #4 is really what I am looking for for looks....I like the polished lip.... Its more of a classy look I think.

Nice!

btw, you might want to consider installing springs asap. The install is much easier prior to the New England winter hitting the suspension bits.

Yea Chris wife is looking at scraping the money to get me the springs soon!! 400 for springs and tint... should be done by the end of June!

We can help install the springs, but you'll need an alignment afterward (add that to your budget).

Back