*NEW* SteedSpeed Turbo Manifold -- Polished!!

Well I've decided to sell it after all, so if you're bummed about Steed discontinuing the manifolds then here is your chance to snag one. It's the lastest greatest polished version of his awesome manifolds, and it has never been used or attempted to be installed. It's as new as the day I bought it.

Asking $750 shipped, it's what I paid for it and since it's brand spankin new I see no reason so let it go for less. PM if interested :)

oh thats what he ment. i thought he was asking why i sub to so many fs threads and not buy anything! lol another bump!! this is a peice of art! some one get on it!

I would love that. Would be my 4th SteedSpeed Mani. Had all of them besides that one. But 750$ is wayyyyy out of budget mainly for the price I was getting them for from Steedspeed himself ;)

Seeing how he's all about diesels there won't be anymore made at any price.

I'd scoop it up but don't have the funds right now.

Kinda like im interested but not at that price ordeal.

But 750$ is wayyyyy out of budget mainly for the price I was getting them for from Steedspeed himself ;)
I had a feeling it would come down to this, but I don't understand why? I am merely asking the same amount that I paid for it and it's in the exact same condition as the day I got it new from Steed. I don't know what kind of deals he was doing for others, but I paid the sticker price so maybe that's where things went wrong for me...

I guess if you guys are interested you can PM me an offer but please be reasonable. This is a brand new discontinued manifold that was proven as one of the most successful replacement manifolds for our car, and we all know it was worth every penny of the $750 he used to charge (and I paid). So having said that, please be reasonable.. I won't even entertain lowballers.

I had a feeling it would come down to this, but I don't understand why? I am merely asking the same amount that I paid for it and it's in the exact same condition as the day I got it new from Steed. I don't know what kind of deals he was doing for others, but I paid the sticker price so maybe that's where things went wrong for me...

I guess if you guys are interested you can PM me an offer but please be reasonable. This is a brand new discontinued manifold that was proven as one of the most successful replacement manifolds for our car, and we all know it was worth every penny of the $750 he used to charge (and I paid). So having said that, please be reasonable.. I won't even entertain lowballers.

I don't think thats the issue. I think the issue is its a decent chunk of change to come up with so it will be a harder sale. I honestly dont think you should lower you price much if any at all. It really depends on how bad you want to sale it. I think a lot of people are watching pops manifold develope right now.

Back