18" S Grand Touring Wheels/Tires (SoCal)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Type34

:
2010 Mazda 6S Grand Touring
Selling my OEM 18"s with tires from my 2010 S Grand Touring. Pics below...

Prefer local pickup in Orange County (Anaheim, CA), $600.

Wheels: excellent condition, one has minor rash, nothing too noticable, 17,000 miles
Tires: OEM Michelins (235/45/18); 2 with 40% tread, 2 with 70%.
Center Caps: Yes
TPMS: Yes

Shoot me an email or post here and I'll answer back. I'm normally in the Mazda6 forums, but I'll start posting in here as well (good resource).

maz6_whls1.jpg

maz6_whls2.jpg

maz6_whls3.jpg

maz6_whls4.jpg

maz6_whls5.jpg

maz6_whls6.jpg

maz6_whls7.jpg

maz6_whls8.jpg

maz6_whls9.jpg

maz6_whls10.jpg

Please retake with "Mazdas247" in the sign. One big group pic will work, no need for individual pics.

Not trying to be a jerk here, but just trying to understand the rule here. I took the pics yesterday (as noted in the date) and have my username. The wheels are stacked and covered with a tarp in my garage. Anything else I can do, for the board, to verify these are my wheels?

If you read the rules found here: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...osting-Rules&p=1523129&viewfull=1#post1523129 , it says:

• A picture must be posted of the item including something that has “Mazdas247.com” written on it (paper, cardboard, etc)

• “Mazdas247.com” plus Your Username AND Today's Date must be visible on a sign within the picture

• If you're selling multiple items (i.e. 4 wheels), you need to post one picture for each item! This way everyone can see each individual item

Like I said, you only need to take one pic. Have the sign on top of the stack and take a photo straight down, that will be good enough. Thank you.

Without the site name on the signage, we don't know that you didn't "borrow" the picture from a user on a different site that happens to have the same userID as you. The site name links it to your userID on this site. That said, we need an ETA on the proper pic or this will need to be locked.

Go ahead and lock it guys. I've got a guy coming tomorrow to pick them up. I'm so glad I copied another guys username, coincided his posted sale date the same time as mine, and then ultimately duped my buyer into thinking these were my wheels. Score.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Rules are rules, dude. No reason to get all snarky about why you shouldn't have to follow them when everyone else does, too.

Go ahead and lock it guys. I've got a guy coming tomorrow to pick them up. I'm so glad I copied another guys username, coincided his posted sale date the same time as mine, and then ultimately duped my buyer into thinking these were my wheels. Score.

Thanks.
Totally my fault for explaining the rules. Won't happen again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back