Mazdas247 Mazda of the Month | February

Congrats brotha! I apologize for not being around as much. We'll catch up soon and i'll have a good look in person. =P

niiice!!!!! where do you get your parts i got a protege 5 but having difficulties finding front lips and rear spoilers but the ones that go right under the back window..

One of my favorites...congrats man...beautiful P5!!!

Thanks!

Congrats brotha! I apologize for not being around as much. We'll catch up soon and i'll have a good look in person. =P

All good man! You definitely need to come kick it now that I moved to Fremont! Thanks!

good stuff Chris, congrats once again.

Thanks Gerard!

Jaw dropping. Very well deserved.

Thank you kind sir

niiice!!!!! where do you get your parts i got a protege 5 but having difficulties finding front lips and rear spoilers but the ones that go right under the back window..

MSP lip I got from a local guy, chargespeed lip I got from ebay, and iSport wing was from a GB on here. This is probably the best forum for Protege parts, so always keep an eye out :)

Congrats Christopher!

Shoulda mentioned Prodigy Transmissions. ;)

F$K yes, i've seen the evolution of you're P5 over the years now and you absolutely deserve MOTM Chris!! I love the Volks, they look super clean and perfect fitment. If I still had a mazda, I would opt to buy a P5 and fit it with some sexy wheels and coilovers plus I love what you've done with the 03.5' lip and splitter. Congrats brah, keep up the killer mods :p

You should see what i've done to my AG-Cup rims on my 993, lots of fun custum paint work plus blistein suspension parts. Shes going to be tucked and flush by spring.

Gratz bud!! You really deserve it!

Thank you!

Congrats Christopher!

Shoulda mentioned Prodigy Transmissions. ;)

Thanks! I know right. Tranny still holding up after all these years!

Best silver P5 i've seen.

Wow!

Thanks!

damn... Chris... again?!.. lol well deserved(drinks)

LOL Thanks Oli

F$K yes, i've seen the evolution of you're P5 over the years now and you absolutely deserve MOTM Chris!! I love the Volks, they look super clean and perfect fitment. If I still had a mazda, I would opt to buy a P5 and fit it with some sexy wheels and coilovers plus I love what you've done with the 03.5' lip and splitter. Congrats brah, keep up the killer mods :p

You should see what i've done to my AG-Cup rims on my 993, lots of fun custum paint work plus blistein suspension parts. Shes going to be tucked and flush by spring.

That means a lot coming from you! Thanks! Damn your 993 sounds baller! Going RWB any time soon? LOL jk. Got a build thread somewhere?

Back