Misc Parts from a 2003.5 msp. no reasonable offer will be turned down.

Extra Parts Included are:
1. Bad Transmission. I don't know what was wrong with it? Mechanic shop might have been lying. They turned out to be terds
($300 Plus shipping
2. A/C Compressor
($100 free shipping)
3. Alternator
($50 Free shipping
4. Original Tail Lights
($100 Free shipping)
5. Perfect Condition stock clutch
($150 Free shipping)
6. Both front struts and springs with abs sensor and sway bar links
($200 Free shipping
7. Extra set of Racing Hearts with center caps and stock lugs with lock lug and keys. 3 are good, but have some curb rash, the forth will hold a tire, but its pretty bad on the inside. See pictures.
(Make offer)

8. Front driver side control arm
( Make offer)

I will sell all parts for $1,000 + shipping cost.

DSCN0387.jpg

DSCN0386.jpg

DSCN0385.jpg

DSCN0384.jpg

DSCN0383.jpg

DSCN0382.jpg

DSCN0381.jpg

DSCN0380.jpg

DSCN0379.jpg

DSCN0378.jpg

DSCN0377.jpg

DSCN0376.jpg

DSCN0375.jpg

DSCN0374.jpg

DSCN0373.jpg

DSCN0372.jpg

DSCN0371.jpg

DSCN0370.jpg

Last edited:
Apparently the local transmission place sent it off somewhere to have it rebuilt.

Hmmm... I'm interested in the trans, clutch (more specifically the flywheel), and wheels, but the prices are quite a bit more than I'm looking to spend. I just bought an msp roller for not much more than you're asking for just a couple parts. Shoot me a pm if you really want to see some of this stuff leave. I'm in Cincinnati so you wouldn't even have to mess with shipping.

Bump. I now have a pretty decent set of racing hart rims as well. They have tires with good tread on them. I am motivated to sell all this as a unit and at a lot less then originally posted. Make me an offer.

Do you have this part?:
..., right side of the picture, just at the top of the transmission (has 3 bolts/studs), where the mount and the part, joins:

000_2211.jpg

i can get brand new headlights for the same price listed ($100 for a pair) ill give you $50 plus shipping for both of yours.

is the Front driver side control arm in good condition? and would it fit on a 2000 Mazda protege

Last edited:
Bump on parts. I realize the parts are overprices. I live in Indy. If somebody can pick all this up, then I will make it worth your while. I have one set of Racing hart rims that are in pretty good condition. I would say 8/10. 2 are almost perfect and 2 have a little curbrash. The bad set would need some recondition if you wanted to use them. I have all the center caps for the rims, but one of the center caps is cracked. For now, I do not want to seperate the wheels and center caps.

Back