Page 399 of 402 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 6030

Thread: Current selling price for CX-5?

  1. #5971
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by markmac View Post
    looking at first Mazda, and best offer to date on a new CX-5 GTR is

    MSRP: $36,175
    Dealer Disc: ($2,500)
    Rebate: ($1,500)
    Tax, T, Lic, Docs: $2,405
    Drive away: $34,580

    Shopping across approx 10 dealers spanning 500 miles. Based on what I see here. its a fair price, but I still plan to push more as we approach the end of the month to see who's the most aggressive.
    Should be able to get $3k off without rebates.

  2. #5972
    Registered Member

    Soon to be 2.5T CX-5

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by markmac View Post
    looking at first Mazda, and best offer to date on a new CX-5 GTR is

    MSRP: $36,175
    Dealer Disc: ($2,500)
    Rebate: ($1,500)
    Tax, T, Lic, Docs: $2,405
    Drive away: $34,580

    Shopping across approx 10 dealers spanning 500 miles. Based on what I see here. its a fair price, but I still plan to push more as we approach the end of the month to see who's the most aggressive.
    I'd shoot for dealer discount of $3600 (10%). You should be able to get that, and if you find the right situation as you state, maybe even top $4k+. Good luck, stay patient and persistent and let us know when you get it.

  3. #5973
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    2
    In the market for the first Mazda. I sent 3 quote requests this morning and got 2 replies:

    #1 CX-5 GTR white
    MSRP 36,510
    Dealer discount (1922) 5.3%
    Tax, Doc, Lic: 2093+299+345
    OTD: 37,325


    #2 CX-5 GTR white
    MSRP 36,510
    Dealer discount (3513) 9.6%
    Tax, Doc, Lic: 2027+299+345
    OTD: 35,600

    No other incentives are available to me. No trade in.

    Both dealers are within 20 miles from home. Should I jump on #2 offer now? Should I ask some freebies to get a sweeter deal, such as carpet, mud flap, cargo cover etc?

    The first dealer said that if I took the 0.9% APR deal, the price for GTR would be$500 higher. Otherwise, I would get 2422 dealer discount. He said that every dealer did the thing. Was I lied about?

    The second dealer says that the discount includes a 500-dollar rebate, which everybody qualifies. Is it true? I just don't want to go in and then being told that the $500 is gone.

    I haven't hear from the 3rd dealer, which is around 20 miles away in another direction. Should I wait?
    Last edited by user user; 10-22-2019 at 07:10 PM.

  4. #5974
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by user user View Post
    In the market for the first Mazda. I sent 3 quote requests this morning and got 2 replies:

    #1 CX-5 GTR white
    MSRP 36,510
    Dealer discount (1922) 5.3%
    Tax, Doc, Lic: 2093+299+345
    OTD: 37,325


    #2 CX-5 GTR white
    MSRP 36,510
    Dealer discount (3513) 9.6%
    Tax, Doc, Lic: 2027+299+345
    OTD: 35,600

    No other incentives are available to me. No trade in.

    Both dealers are within 20 miles from home. Should I jump on #2 offer now? Should I ask some freebies to get a sweeter deal, such as carpet, mud flap, cargo cover etc?

    The first dealer said that if I took the 0.9% APR deal, the price for GTR would be$500 higher. Otherwise, I would get 2422 dealer discount. He said that every dealer did the thing. Was I lied about?

    The second dealer says that the discount includes a 500-dollar rebate, which everybody qualifies. Is it true? I just don't want to go in and then being told that the $500 is gone.

    I haven't hear from the 3rd dealer, which is around 20 miles away in another direction. Should I wait?
    Yes, the $500 is customer cash which everyone gets, that or .9% financing. So that isn't really part of the dealer discount. The customer cash also varies with locality. In Pennsylvania the customer cash on the lower trims is $1000 & $500 on the GTR/Signature. That's what I got on my GTR. In other states like Colorado, the customer cash is $1500 on all trim levels. Offer #2 dealer discount would really be $3013 + $500 customer cash. That puts the dealer discount at 8.3%.
    I bought my GTR a week ago & got 8.8% dealer discount + $500 customer cash + $750 owner loyalty. Eastern PA.
    BTW, the MSRP on a white GTR is $36,115. The MSRP on a red GTR is $36510. White +$200, Gray +$300, Red +$595.
    Last edited by meow_man; 10-22-2019 at 08:08 PM.

  5. #5975
    Registered Member

    2014 AWD CX-5 Touring

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10
    I just bought my new MazdaCX5 GT ( had to take as equipped with mats and useless roof rails ) . Closest Mazda dealer is in Rockland County, NY, other Mazda dealers( 3) are further away . Sent internet requests for all cash no financing price and am ready to purchase/serious buyer to all 4 Mazda dealers and got just under MSRP price quotes. One dealer emailed me in a back and forth that she couldn't meet my price point of at least 7% off MSRP and good luck . The Palisades sales rep seemed the most condusive . Held back info from all 4 dealers that I am a current Mazda owner. My 2014 Mazda Cx5 dealer in White Plains went out of business a few years ago where I got a great deal in 2013.
    Anyway i settled on a price of 5% off MSRP before the $1000 incentive and $ 750 loyalty discount/rebate. The car ( dark navy blue ) is gorgeous inside and out .OTD price including new license plates and 8.375% sales tax was $32,800. Other CUV's don't have the audible beep for BSM. and that was my most important criteria, would have preferred more trunk space and better MPG . I am happy with the price I paid , the salesman was low pressure and very pleasant

  6. #5976
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    2
    Currently Trying to find a 2019 CX-5 touring with lift gate.

    MSRP $29,035
    Lowest selling Price is 27,119 (1916 discount)
    Tax, Title, Fee: 3095 (9.5% socal tax)

    We are probably going with the .9 apr so we are working without the rebate. Any idea why socal dealers are playing hardball?

    Any recommendations or dealers to work with?

  7. #5977
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenmeeko View Post
    Currently Trying to find a 2019 CX-5 touring with lift gate.

    MSRP $29,035
    Lowest selling Price is 27,119 (1916 discount)
    Tax, Title, Fee: 3095 (9.5% socal tax)

    We are probably going with the .9 apr so we are working without the rebate. Any idea why socal dealers are playing hardball?

    Any recommendations or dealers to work with?
    I was offered $2,800 off MSRP for the same vehicle without any rebate in SoCal because I chose the 0.9% APR. DM me if for dealer info.

  8. #5978
    Registered Member

    '19 CX-5 Touring

    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    1
    Greetings! Brand new CX-5 owner, brand new forum member. Overall, the sales process was pretty painless and I'm relatively happy with what I paid for it considering this is New Jersey.

    (New) '19 CX-5 Touring (Deep Crystal Blue/Black) with Preferred Equipment Package.

    + MSRP: $29060 (includes delivery)
    + Preferred Equipment Package: $1375
    + Extended warranty: $1795 (I always get them, always use them)
    + TTL and other fees: New Jersey sucks
    - Dealer discount: $1572 (discounts are hard to come by in New Jersey)
    - Rebates: $1750 (Mazda loyalty, manufacturer rebate)
    = Out the door: $32311

    Not included: All the mods I already want to do, just from seeing those on this forum.

  9. #5979
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    5
    Purchased 2019 GTR CX-5 this week.

    MSRP $35,915
    White Paint +$200
    Rear backup package +$450
    Total sticker $36,565
    Dealer disc: ($2,975)
    Mazda Cash: ($1,500)
    Subtotal: $32,090
    Tax: $2,005
    Title, Lic docs: $394

    GTR in my driveway for $34,489

    Dealer also had added all the funny money addons to try like tint, nitrogen, paint protection etc. those were the first thing I told them to lose which surprisingly they did. Historically Iíve had dealers fight hardest on those.

    So 8.2% off the MSRP before mazda cash offers.

  10. #5980
    Registered Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by user user View Post
    In the market for the first Mazda. I sent 3 quote requests this morning and got 2 replies:

    #1 CX-5 GTR white
    MSRP 36,510
    Dealer discount (1922) 5.3%
    Tax, Doc, Lic: 2093+299+345
    OTD: 37,325


    #2 CX-5 GTR white
    MSRP 36,510
    Dealer discount (3513) 9.6%
    Tax, Doc, Lic: 2027+299+345
    OTD: 35,600

    No other incentives are available to me. No trade in.

    Both dealers are within 20 miles from home. Should I jump on #2 offer now? Should I ask some freebies to get a sweeter deal, such as carpet, mud flap, cargo cover etc?

    The first dealer said that if I took the 0.9% APR deal, the price for GTR would be$500 higher. Otherwise, I would get 2422 dealer discount. He said that every dealer did the thing. Was I lied about?

    The second dealer says that the discount includes a 500-dollar rebate, which everybody qualifies. Is it true? I just don't want to go in and then being told that the $500 is gone.

    I haven't hear from the 3rd dealer, which is around 20 miles away in another direction. Should I wait?

    Quote Originally Posted by meow_man View Post
    Yes, the $500 is customer cash which everyone gets, that or .9% financing. So that isn't really part of the dealer discount. The customer cash also varies with locality. In Pennsylvania the customer cash on the lower trims is $1000 & $500 on the GTR/Signature. That's what I got on my GTR. In other states like Colorado, the customer cash is $1500 on all trim levels. Offer #2 dealer discount would really be $3013 + $500 customer cash. That puts the dealer discount at 8.3%.
    I bought my GTR a week ago & got 8.8% dealer discount + $500 customer cash + $750 owner loyalty. Eastern PA.
    BTW, the MSRP on a white GTR is $36,115. The MSRP on a red GTR is $36510. White +$200, Gray +$300, Red +$595.

    It turned out that dealer #2 did not have a white GTR, but he gave me a low ball price to get me to its lot. Somebody on this forum said to check the dealer lot before going in, which I did and found out the issue. So I asked if dealer #1 could match the other one's price. Dealer # 1 agreed to match, though it claimed to be a "no haggle" dealer. The real surprise was the trade-in. I thought that my trade-in would be around $500-1000, and was planning to donate it for a $500 donation incentive, but I was offered $3,000 instead for a car that I was ready to discard at any cost. So I jumped on the deal, and took delivery 2 days after sending out quote requests. I am happy!

  11. #5981
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by user user View Post
    It turned out that dealer #2 did not have a white GTR, but he gave me a low ball price to get me to its lot. Somebody on this forum said to check the dealer lot before going in, which I did and found out the issue. So I asked if dealer #1 could match the other one's price. Dealer # 1 agreed to match, though it claimed to be a "no haggle" dealer. The real surprise was the trade-in. I thought that my trade-in would be around $500-1000, and was planning to donate it for a $500 donation incentive, but I was offered $3,000 instead for a car that I was ready to discard at any cost. So I jumped on the deal, and took delivery 2 days after sending out quote requests. I am happy!
    Congratulations, enjoy the GTR. It definitely pays to shop the deals, especially if a dealer wants to move a vehicle they have in stock. Good deal on the trade.

  12. #5982
    Harpy Eagle Chocolate's Avatar

    2019 Mazda CX-5 AWD

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    403
    @Mazda should make the customer cash the same across all trim levels, no reason for it to be less for the more expensive and profitable top trims.

    https://www.mazdausa.com/shopping-to...and-incentives

    Also, I find the lease offer amusing. I get it, they just want to advertise a low number. The lease payment listed is for a FWD and doesn't include any taxes and fees. You'd have to put down something like $5,000 to get that payment in the real world.

  13. #5983
    Harpy Eagle Chocolate's Avatar

    2019 Mazda CX-5 AWD

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by theplayer11 View Post
    are you saying $29k for GTR? No way..that's 19% off MSRP.
    Some BS numbers in this thread. 29k for a GT-Reserve.

  14. #5984
    Registered Member

    2019 CX-5 Signature

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    512
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate View Post
    @Mazda should make the customer cash the same across all trim levels, no reason for it to be less for the more expensive and profitable top trims.
    ...
    It makes perfect business sense. You offer more incentive to a model you have a harder time selling.

  15. #5985
    Harpy Eagle Chocolate's Avatar

    2019 Mazda CX-5 AWD

    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    403
    Smaller incentive, significantly more expensive vehicle.

Page 399 of 402 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 04:40 AM
  2. Current 2008.5 Mazdaspeed3 GT selling price ?
    By parkerfe in forum Mazdaspeed3
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:24 PM
  3. Current gas price Thread
    By fishdonotbounce in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 12:28 PM
  4. Selling Price
    By LiLiTaLy in forum Mazdaspeed Protege
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 04:22 AM
  5. best buy price match? any current coupons?
    By slug420 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 08:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •