Page 357 of 358 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358 LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,355 of 5363

Thread: Current selling price for CX-5?

  1. #5341
    Registered Member

    TBD

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Denver CO
    Posts
    95
    Id find out what the dealer doc fees are.

  2. #5342
    Registered Member

    Cx-5

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDriver View Post
    Jesus Christ... A FWD (not AWD) GT is 33k now? Oh guess its the packages...

    Anyway, invoice basically doesn't mean anything. You have about a 9.1% discount which is not bad. Some might do better, you could do worse.
    How are people getting 11-12% off? I feel like I had to work for that 9.1. Makes me not want to settle and keep trying to negotiate

  3. #5343
    Registered Member 7eregrine's Avatar

    2016.5

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    CLE
    Posts
    4,654
    Yes, invoice is such a bullshit made up number. 9% isn't bad. Buy the car and don't worry because someone else got another $500 off.

  4. #5344
    Registered Member

    CX5

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Imperial County, CA
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by 7eregrine View Post
    Yes, invoice is such a bullshit made up number. 9% isn't bad. Buy the car and don't worry because someone else got another $500 off.
    Thank you

    Yes, 9% is not bad...
    Last edited by MyMazdaCX5 7278; 02-10-2019 at 05:48 PM.

  5. #5345
    Registered Member

    CX5

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Imperial County, CA
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDriver View Post
    Jesus Christ... A FWD (not AWD) GT is 33k now? Oh guess its the packages...

    Anyway, invoice basically doesn't mean anything. You have about a 9.1% discount which is not bad. Some might do better, you could do worse.
    Thanks

    I appreciate you taking the time to weigh in regarding the offer I received.
    Last edited by MyMazdaCX5 7278; 02-10-2019 at 05:47 PM.

  6. #5346
    Registered Member

    2018 Mazda Cx-5

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Abington Pa
    Posts
    2
    I recently purchased a 2018 Cx-5 w/PP
    In Sole Red.
    Msrp $33,930
    Discount $2,030
    Trade. $2,505
    Rebate $2,250
    ______
    Price. $27,611

    I purchased the vehicle in PA!

    I think this is a pretty great deal and love this car! I traded in a 2016.5 Cx-5 to get the premium package!

  7. #5347
    Registered Member

    Mazda cx5

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Bay area
    Posts
    3
    Trade in 2016 cx5 only 2505?It's a joke????

  8. #5348
    Registered Member 7eregrine's Avatar

    2016.5

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    CLE
    Posts
    4,654
    I'm sure that's after they paid it off.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

  9. #5349
    Registered Member

    2019 Mazda CX-5 GT w/PP

    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by MyMazdaCX5 7278 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

    Finally after almost one month of reading this forum and negotiating with Mazda dealers in Southern California; I write my first post.

    I have received a quote for a 2019 CX-5 Grand Touring FWD Soul Red Crystal/Parchment with the Premium Package.

    MSRP $33,260

    Invoice $31,848

    Offer $30,260

    $30,260 is $1,588 below Invoice and it includes Mazda's $500 customer rebate. 3.39% below Invoice is $1,080 plus $500 rebate, $1,588 total discount of 4.99% below Invoice.

    Offer $30,260 plus Registration, Doc. Fees and Taxes.

    This quoted offer is from a Mazda dealer in the San Diego area.

    I welcome your input and advise.

    Blessings
    Picked the exact same model with PP and same color. In the San Antonio area, I paid $30,150 plus Registration, Doc Fee & Tax. My Doc Fee was slightly above $200 and concluded TTL and 2 year Vehicle registration

  10. #5350
    Registered Member

    CX5

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10
    Got an offer for a 2019 CX5 AWD Touring with moonroof and bose speakers for 28,500 which is 400 under invoice and 31.4k OTD. Is that a good deal or should I try to get a better offer?

  11. #5351
    Resident barbarian ColoradoDriver's Avatar
    Donated: $5

    2014 CX-5 Touring AWD

    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Denver, Colorado
    Posts
    4,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooogle View Post
    Got an offer for a 2019 CX5 AWD Touring with moonroof and bose speakers for 28,500 which is 400 under invoice and 31.4k OTD. Is that a good deal or should I try to get a better offer?
    Invoice is a bullshit number. What was the MSRP?
    2014 CX-5 Touring AWD | Jet Black Mica - 78k miles
    01/2013 build | 4/20/2013 buy

  12. #5352
    Registered Member

    CX5

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10
    MSRP was $31080. I'm going to pay 31.4 OTD including TTL

  13. #5353
    Registered Member

    2007 Mazda 6

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Philadelphia , PA
    Posts
    4
    Hey all, new to the forum. Saying goodbye to my 2007 Mazda 6, looking at the 2019 Touring AWD with NO PP. This is the best offer I have received so far (PA). Can I expect much better than this? Price does NOT include my trade in, Feb rebates, cash back, etc..

    MSRP $29,010
    Sale Price $26,204
    Doc/Reg (est) $300
    PA Sales Tax (6%) $1590
    OTD $28,094

  14. #5354
    Registered Member

    CX5

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by MazdaPHL View Post
    Hey all, new to the forum. Saying goodbye to my 2007 Mazda 6, looking at the 2019 Touring AWD with NO PP. This is the best offer I have received so far (PA). Can I expect much better than this? Price does NOT include my trade in, Feb rebates, cash back, etc..

    MSRP $29,010
    Sale Price $26,204
    Doc/Reg (est) $300
    PA Sales Tax (6%) $1590
    OTD $28,094
    That's much better than mine... how did you get that sale price?

  15. #5355
    Registered Member

    2007 Mazda 6

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Philadelphia , PA
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooogle View Post
    That's much better than mine... how did you get that sale price?
    I'm going to a do a little more digging. This has all been on the phone or by email. I am sure there is a caveat or something they haven't told me.

Page 357 of 358 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 04:40 AM
  2. Current 2008.5 Mazdaspeed3 GT selling price ?
    By parkerfe in forum Mazdaspeed3
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 12:24 PM
  3. Current gas price Thread
    By fishdonotbounce in forum Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 12:28 PM
  4. Selling Price
    By LiLiTaLy in forum Mazdaspeed Protege
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 04:22 AM
  5. best buy price match? any current coupons?
    By slug420 in forum Lounge
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-15-2005, 08:16 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •