Page 342 of 344 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 5146

Thread: Current selling price for CX-5?

Registered Member

ss

Quote Originally Posted by Hokie05 View Post
    Hello all,
    My wife and I recently settled on a getting new CX-5 GT AWD with PP. I was was just about to send a request through the TrueCar service offered by my local credit union but just stumbled across this thread. I read over some of the recent posts and it seems like people are getting 12-15% off MSRP on the 2018s by just e-mailing around to dealers in the surrounding area. Is it worth running through the TrueCar service? or is just emailing the dealers directly a better way to go?

Also any thoughts on if a '19 GT would be worth it over the '18 GT? As far as I can tell the only big differences at that trim are enhanced G-Vectoring Control+ and a Better Auto-braking system.
    You'll likely get a way better deal on an '18 since the dealerships and Mazda want them off the lots ASAP. Mazda appears to be throwing extra incentives at the dealerships to clear out '18's and you're goal is to a big chunk of those extra back end $'s.

Ignore TrueCar. I doubt it reflects the year end/real time inventory reduction deals on '18's. Right now it should be a buyer's market for '18's.

Cast a wide net and work with internet sales at the dealerships via email. I wouldn't even step foot into the dealerships. I think your best luck will be large dealerships with lots of '18's and the deals should get sweeter as we approach year end/month end. Don't forget that saying "no" is a good negotiating tactic and tends to spawn an even better deal. On an '18, I'd aim for 15% but that should be the dealer's discount. Don't let them include the factory incentives in that number. (that's extra gravy after your dealer negotiation is complete).

Good luck, Report back how you did.
    Last edited by davefr; 12-06-2018 at 10:34 AM.

Registered Member

X3/F-150/MC's

I does serve your purpose to get as close to the new Mazda new car mgr as possible. Depends on the dealers structure but some places you'll wade through staff who do not discount enough to be of use. Like has been said- since Al G invented the internet, they all have internet sales mgr.'s and very few are allowed to wheel and deal. My 2015 Ford truck was bought on what they call the A-Z plan. To my knowledge Mazda has no such plan which has discount levels for employees and fleet sales and some dealers will sell to the public in such ways.

Registered Member

16.5 CX-5 GT AWD w/Tech BRMica

Quote Originally Posted by Kantuckid View Post
    I does serve your purpose to get as close to the new Mazda new car mgr as possible. Depends on the dealers structure but some places you'll wade through staff who do not discount enough to be of use. Like has been said- since Al G invented the internet, they all have internet sales mgr.'s and very few are allowed to wheel and deal. My 2015 Ford truck was bought on what they call the A-Z plan. To my knowledge Mazda has no such plan which has discount levels for employees and fleet sales and some dealers will sell to the public in such ways.
    Mazda has the E and S Plans for employees, but they*re not worth having anyways unless you don*t like to haggle at all because it*s only about 4%. Even TrueCar beat it in my area, and TrueCar is a joke...

For example, it saves you $1193 off a 2018 GT CX-5 with MSRP $30945, or 3.85%. I don*t even bother to waste my time emailing a dealer back that offers that as there*s no way we*re gonna come to a deal...

https://www.mazdausa.com/siteassets/...2018-splan.pdf
    Last edited by NelsonLewis; 12-06-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Heh? My E plan discount was 9%.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by 7eregrine View Post
    Umm Kay?! Here*s the S and E plan pricing for a 2016.5...

https://www.mazdausa.com/siteassets/...et-pricing.pdf

6.735% for a 16.5 GT AWD. $2012 discount/$29870 MSRP

Toss in the $900 for destination and handling, and it*s even less...
    Last edited by NelsonLewis; 12-06-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Registered Member

2007 Mazda 6

What do you all think is a realistic deal on one of the signatures?

My TOTAL discount including the Eplan was 9%. Because I did continue to negotiate.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

My TOTAL discount including the Eplan was 9%. Because I did continue to negotiate.
    These are two totally different answers, and we've been down this road before... You can get the Customer Cash on top, which is probably what happened.

All good, I couldn't careless, I already knew you'd be here to dispute the writing that's on the wall. Continue to enjoy your 16.5 like my girl does hers. that's all that matters in the long run I guess...

Registered Member

The majority of leases clearly state you have to put money down. If he totals the car and walks away I doubt he'll give a rat's ass about $2,500.

I got almost 18% off but I got the ePlan. I know the regional service manager for NEO. (North East Ohio).

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    WOW!!! Lmao, Lie much?? First, it's 18%, now it's 9%. It's a bunch of bull pooh is what it is...

Registered Member

I got the Eplan from a friend of a friend. He's the district service manager for NE Ohio. Saved me $2,400 on a GT.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    And another different answer! LMFAO!!!

$2400 is close to 8%, or was it 18%, maybe 9%. Humble brag on a district service manager that didn't do crapola, or does he even exist... What's next?

There's more, but that should be enough...

Here comes the part where I'm labeled as the bad guy...
    Last edited by NelsonLewis; 12-07-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Registered Member

Quote Originally Posted by dcb View Post
    Now I would agree, that a E-Plan price here would be okay at this point. Haven't seen any for 2019 CX-5, but 6-7% would be okay, of course, 10 is better. No less than 5% for sure...

Good luck on your endeavor to solidify the deal and CX-5 you're looking for...

Registered Member

ss

Quote Originally Posted by dcb View Post
    So far there have been no "real world" reports of clean cash transactions for Sigs. (trades and financing convolute any data)

With so few Sigs out there (ie <5%), dealers seem to be holding close to MSRP and/or adding additional dealer markup.

Get some quotes and report back what you find. Meaningful deals might not emerge until next year. It remains to be seen if Mazda will keep the Sig as a limited niche trim or turn up the output and make it a mainstream trim.

Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLewis View Post
    And another different answer! LMFAO!!!

$2400 is close to 8%, or was it 18%, maybe 9%. Humble brag on a district service manager that didn't do crapola, or does he even exist... What's next?

There's more, but that should be enough...

Here comes the part where I'm labeled as the bad guy...
    18? Dafuq? I never said 18. If that's what I wrote it's a typo and should have been 8. My bad there... I fucking wish I got 18. If I got 18 I would hell yes brag about that. This is why I give you props for 12+.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member banjos-n-beer's Avatar

2014 QX70 AWD

My local Mazda dealer had a bunch of CX5s and 3s for $4500-5500 off MSRP for Black Friday weekend. Thatís not bad for a car stickering for $25k - $30k... no haggling required. Not sure if they sold any though...

Registered Member

18? Dafuq? I never said 18. If that's what I wrote it's a typo and should have been 8. My bad there... I fucking wish I got 18. If I got 18 I would hell yes brag about that. This is why I give you props for 12+.
    12+, Lol, I got 18+...8, or was it 9...just say you lied dude. It ain*t that big a deal I don*t guess...

You quoted 3 different prices you got, and that*s only the start of it. Anyways, I ain*t got time to deal
    With anymore of your BS today, my best pet friend just died.

Like stated, enjoy your CX-5...

Page 342 of 344 FirstFirst ... 242292332340341342343344 LastLast