What did you pay for your CX-5?

Getting ready to do a deal on a 2019 Black Signature or Reserve. Trading my 2016.5 CX5 which has 70k miles on it. This is my primary "work" vehicle. I travel a lot for my business and I am trying to get in a to a new vehicle every 2 to 3 years. Test drove the new turbos and they are sweet. If you are shopping make sure the dealer is putting high test in the vehicle. I bet a lot of them are not and you are not getting the full experience. :)

Kind of a toss up between the 2 now. Still am not sure the signature is worth the extra 2k. But, I do like the leather seats and its only about another $25 bucks a month. :)

Upon purchasing it wasn*t a tough call for us as we wanted top of the line for this car going in. After having the Signature awhile I think it*s a closer call but if I had to do it again, I*d still go Sig. Some thoughts...

-The darker wheels are sweet. Sounds crazy but for me they are almost worth the jump to the Sig.
- The Napa leather seats are ok but the basic sorta-leather are equally nice too. The dark brown color of the Nappa doesn*t go well with the black interior, it*s too close, needs to be more contrasting.
- The 360* view is nice and cool, and helpful, but when paired with the smaller and lower-clarity monitor in the CX5 some of it gets lost.
- Parking sensors are a nice-to-have. Some users will find them absolutely necessary, others could do without, depending on where and how they use their car.
- The frameless rear view mirror is nice to look at but there*s no functional change, and it*s still a mirror.
- LED interior lighting is nice but it*s just interior lighting.
- Wood trim on dash is so small you don*t even notice it.

Imho maybe just comes down to ones personal affordability or personal value of that extra $2000.

I do know that weeks after we bought it (when it should be getting boring) we are still really loving this car!

Getting ready to do a deal on a 2019 Black Signature or Reserve. Trading my 2016.5 CX5 which has 70k miles on it. This is my primary "work" vehicle. I travel a lot for my business and I am trying to get in a to a new vehicle every 2 to 3 years. Test drove the new turbos and they are sweet. If you are shopping make sure the dealer is putting high test in the vehicle. I bet a lot of them are not and you are not getting the full experience. :)

Kind of a toss up between the 2 now. Still am not sure the signature is worth the extra 2k. But, I do like the leather seats and its only about another $25 bucks a month. :)

For us it came down to the leather seats and 360 camera. The Napa leather seemed like a much nicer grade of leather then the more generic OEM leather on the GT-R. I suggest you sit in both and then decide. We could have lived with GT-R but once you're spending mid to high 30's whats another 2k.

yup my sentiments exactly!

For us it came down to the leather seats and 360 camera. The Napa leather seemed like a much nicer grade of leather then the more generic OEM leather on the GT-R. I suggest you sit in both and then decide. We could have lived with GT-R but once you're spending mid to high 30's whats another 2k.

Purchased a 2019 Black GT Signature today. MSRP $37,885 Paid $35,947 Plus $1750 in rebates for a total of $34,197. Got a reasonable trade in value on my 2016.5 with 70k+ miles. Very happy with the deal. Great folks at my dealer and are probably the best dealership I have ever worked with.

Purchased a 2019 Black GT Signature today. MSRP $37,885 Paid $35,947 Plus $1750 in rebates for a total of $34,197. Got a reasonable trade in value on my 2016.5 with 70k+ miles. Very happy with the deal. Great folks at my dealer and are probably the best dealership I have ever worked with.

Congrats! You're gonna love it!

The dark silver wheels are gonna look great with the black. Enjoy.

Purchased a 2019 Grand Touring Snowflake White today here in Los Angeles.

$31,240 MSRP
- $1250 Rebate ($500 Customer Cash and $750 Mazda Loyalty)
- $2640 Dealer Discount
= $27,350 Sales Price (before tax, title, license)

How'd I do?

Congrats!
I got a black Signature in Nov. Great crossover! Your are going to love it!

Curiosity regarding the rebates. I assume $750 for loyalty but what is the other $1k for?

Purchased a 2019 Grand Touring Snowflake White today here in Los Angeles.

$31,240 MSRP
- $1250 Rebate ($500 Customer Cash and $750 Mazda Loyalty)
- $2640 Dealer Discount
= $27,350 Sales Price (before tax, title, license)

How'd I do?

Congratulations on the new CX5!

Similar to the deal I got on my Soul Red Crystal Signature ... and I agree with the posters above ... you're going to love it!
The performance difference is very noticeable when coming from a '17 GT with premium package.
From the exterior, the vehicles are almost indistinguishable.
After three weeks, some of my cohorts haven't even noticed that got a new vehicle.

anyone lease their Signature models yet?
wondering what the monthly payments and residual values are on it?

Thanks

Dealer in NYC is offering the CX5 w/preferred package $27,581

Is this a good deal? This includes the 500 dollar incentive and 750 loyalty. Any dealers in NYC can beat? In the market and have financing ready to go.

Negotiating with a dealer and was offered $28,985 for a 2019 CX-5 GT FWD with PP in Snowflake white before TTL.

MSRP including destination is $32,865. That's about 11.8% discount. I have a trade in valued around $500-800 PLUS $500 off military discount.

Haven't been told what the OTD price would be so that is all the info I have currently. I'm in California.

Am I heading towards a decent deal? Can I negotiate lower? Any feedback is welcomed. I'm a new car buyer. TIA

Dealer in NYC is offering the CX5 w/preferred package $27,581

Is this a good deal? This includes the 500 dollar incentive and 750 loyalty. Any dealers in NYC can beat? In the market and have financing ready to go.
Assuming this is GT with PP. That is a really good deal. What Model Year and color?

Negotiating with a dealer and was offered $28,985 for a 2019 CX-5 GT FWD with PP in Snowflake white before TTL.

MSRP including destination is $32,865. That's about 11.8% discount. I have a trade in valued around $500-800 PLUS $500 off military discount.

Haven't been told what the OTD price would be so that is all the info I have currently. I'm in California.

Am I heading towards a decent deal? Can I negotiate lower? Any feedback is welcomed. I'm a new car buyer. TIA
11.8% on a new 19 is a good deal. See if he has an 18 and you can get it better than 11.8, if you can wait - give it a few days to try out competitors and their quotes. Shoot an email asking for a Quote saying you would want to see if someone matches or beats it. No need to visit them. If they come back beating the quote - check with original dealer and decide.
Anyways you look at it 11.8 is decent.

Bay area.Some dealer offered $24500 for turing in white without pp.. is that a good price?
FYI I got a Touring with Bose / Moon for 23911 for a 2016 MY. Prices have gone north since - so this could be a good deal. Wait it out or ask for competitive quotes. I think the PP with Touring is the best value trim. I would see if any dealer will give you that for 25K + TTL that would be sweet.

Back