What did you pay for your CX-5?

Are you guys talking about the base model (GX) and sport (GS)? I'm looking at a GT. Sorry for confusion.

Are you guys talking about the base model (GX) and sport (GS)? I'm looking at a GT. Sorry for confusion.

Sorry I was referring to Harfang's post :) He/she mentioned "GX" for 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a 2016.5 Grand Touring. Don't know anything about GX OR GS sorry
On 2016.5 CX-5 GT, go for the one with Tech Package. LED lighting and AFS are well worth the extra money you paid!

thanks both have the Tech Package. One also has the iActivsense on top of that. Which sounds like a lot of people like. Deciding......and it looks like we're not gonna get the price any lower on either of them

Actually looks like there is some overlap between the Tech Package and the iActivsense Package

I'm glad I didn't spend the extra $1500 on the iactsense pkg, but wouldn't have one without the Tech pkg...

Surely they can do a little better on price as well...

I was talking to Harfang. He said GX, wondering if he got a good deal. If GX is GT then yes.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Sorry it's a GS. It has the 2.5 automatic and the AWD. Other than that it's pretty much barebone. I have basic stuff such as rear camera with screen. Not leather, no heating seats or steering wheel. And its 33k cad in US it would be about 26.3k us

I'd guess that's an average deal. Not great, not bad. AWD?

@cdmfam $4 grand off isn't a bad deal. And you're paying cash? According to my dealer that was an extra $500 off. You just need to decide if you want Activesense. Did you ask about throwing in some accessories?

https://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123855235

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yeah we're paying cash, and both dealers told us they would only take another $500 off if we do standard financing. $4000 off was the the first offer made and they haven't budged. That's what it seems they're all taking off the 2016.5s.

Got an offer for 2017 GT AWD with Premium Package - Machina Gray @ $30,442(including destintation), but not taxes and fees. Is that a good enough deal to take?

Got an offer for 2017 GT AWD with Premium Package - Machina Gray @ $30,442(including destintation), but not taxes and fees. Is that a good enough deal to take?

Not bad at all. Another $500 would be great, bringing it under $30.

Received a match with the TrueCar quote for this area from Internet sales person in South Carolina for a 2017 Sonic Silver/Black CX-5 Touring FWD with Preferred Equipment Package with wheel locks (based on MSRP of $27,690) = $25,785.

Here, SC sales tax maximum is $500 - recently the law increased the max sales tax from $300. Tag fee for a transfer is $25. Dealer closing fee is $225.

I have a 2011 VW Tiguan trade in with over 114,000 miles that they offered $3953.
They haven't seen the trade-in. I'm going to try to negotiate this for more.

Right now, OTD for me with a trade-in is $22,582.

Summary of Costs:

Sales price for Sonic Silver 2017 CX-5 Touring with preferred equipment package and wheel locks without Tax and dealer fee ($225) = $25,785

I have financing pre-approved through my credit union for 1.99%
I'm going to apply for their financing (3 months no payment - 60 months at .9%).

Really hoping I can bump up my trade-in by at least $1000 more!

SC aye?! I'm here too, and this sounds all to familiar. You can definitely kill that price quote (throw TrueCar prices out the window). You in the Upstate,Midlands,or Coastal?

We also came across a certified preowned 2016.5 Grand Touring with Tech Package for $24435. 21K miles and 100K warranty. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Back