What did you pay for your CX-5?

I'm hoping to pickup a new 2014 CX-5 SE later this week or possibly next week.. I'm currently still in the process of debating if I want it in black or white... Decisions decisions..

I'm also in a similar dilemma...choosing between pearl white or soul red.

Pearl white is a no extra cost option while Soul Red costs $380 extra in the Philippines.

CX-5's are uncommon in my market but Soul Red is a unique color choice reserved only for the top spec CX-5 variant here.

New to the group after picking up my first Mazda yesterday.

2014 CX5 GT AWD Liquid Silver. Sticker was 30,200. has bumper guard and retracktable Got them down to 29200 and they threw in Nav as well.

May have been able to do a little better but I had a trade and this place was killing everyone else. Traded my 2011 Sonata with over 50K for $16k ($17,300 with the tax credit). Other dealers were trying to give me only 14 for the car and a similar price on the CX5 but without Nav so I figured one way or another this deal worked out for me. Very happy with the car so far but only put about 100 miles on it.

I also bought the extended warranty - got 5 years or 110k for $1200. Not sure I should have done that but I never owned a Mazda before and wasnt too sure about reliability.

29200 is sticker for that. They probably just threw in the bumper guard and cover. nice about Nav.

New to the group after picking up my first Mazda yesterday.

2014 CX5 GT AWD Liquid Silver. Sticker was 30,200. has bumper guard and retracktable Got them down to 29200 and they threw in Nav as well.
By Navi, do you mean your car has the Tech Package? If so that's the same deal I got.

No tech just the chip for the Nav.

My bad, the sticker including destination was 30,120 - i've got it in the glove box. Compared to the 2 other dealers I was working with that was the most movement by far and those were excluding the navigation.

Just picked up our first Mazda.

2014 CX-5 GT AWD (Meteor Gray)

No extras. 0.9% for 60 months. Purchase price: $28,428.

Evanston, IL - Mazda Autobarn. Dealt with Chris Norton, highly recommended. No nonsense - undercut all other quotes by $200.

GOOD LUCK with your new car........From research i'v noticed that the MSRP on the EAST COAST is approx. $1,000.00 higher than elsewhere. I just paid $29,619 for the same vehicle but in Pearl White, and that was the cheapest around.

GOOD LUCK with your new car........From research i'v noticed that the MSRP on the EAST COAST is approx. $1,000.00 higher than elsewhere. I just paid $29,619 for the same vehicle but in Pearl White, and that was the cheapest around.

Have to agree with that and hearing your number makes me feel better about mine ( very similar). I keep seeing all these others outside of the northeast paying a bit less. You can even see it on trucar.com. NE prices are higher there as well.

Have to agree with that and hearing your number makes me feel better about mine ( very similar). I keep seeing all these others outside of the northeast paying a bit less. You can even see it on trucar.com. NE prices are higher there as well.

FORGOT to mention that it came with 'roof rails'.....but that's the best i could muster 35 miles from my house, and i've been buying cars since 1969. Feel good about my purchase and intent to enjoy my new car, might be my last.

Are there any Canadian members in here that purchased a 2014 CX-5 GS AWD?

I purchased a 2014 GS AWD Grey Aluminum for $34 524 on the road. If you subtract the 10% tax it was around $31300 after PDI/freight/Applicable taxes. It was invoice + 3%.

That's just about what I paid for mine actually.. Unfortunately I got phone call today saying that that car will probably have 700km's on it by the time I get it because it's coming from another city. I would be fine with that if they discounted the price on the car but they don't seam to be willing to do that. Funny enough they sell demo cars with 700kms on it. They said they can have the car shipped up here but it would cost me an additional 300$. What do you guys suggest I do?

Last edited:
That's just about what I paid for mine actually.. Unfortunately I got phone call today saying that that car will probably have 700km's on it by the time I get it because it's coming from another city. I would be fine with that if they discounted the price on the car but they don't seam to be willing to do that. Funny enough they sell demo cars with 700kms on it. They said they can have the car shipped up here but it would cost me an additional 300$. What do you guys suggest I do?

Ask for some accessories. Cargo tray is one I can think of right away. It really depends if you are comfortable with 700km. Have you contacted Jeff the Biz?

Ask for some accessories. Cargo tray is one I can think of right away. It really depends if you are comfortable with 700km. Have you contacted Jeff the Biz?

Thanks for the suggestion..
I have not. Who is he? I have a feeling they are going to tell me that they can't get the car tomorrow. I called a bunch of dealerships and all of them said it would be difficult to find one. Hopefully I will have more luck with the blue colour.

Thanks for the suggestion..
I have not. Who is he? I have a feeling they are going to tell me that they can't get the car tomorrow. I called a bunch of dealerships and all of them said it would be difficult to find one. Hopefully I will have more luck with the blue colour.

PM u the details.

Are there any Canadian members in here that purchased a 2014 CX-5 GS AWD?

I got(or will have in a week) my GS FWD for about $28,600 before taxes from Achilles Mazda up in Milton. That includes freight and pdi and whatever other charges Ontario requires. That was my best bid using Unhaggle and from what I gather it was about 1%-1.5% above dealer's cost.

If you go, ask for Achilles, I'm pretty sure he's the owner and tell him Victor referred you. I haven't dealt with them in person but the finance and sales part of it was very friendly and haven't run into any troubles or complaints.

Good luck!

Also, stay the heck away from Budd's Mazda in Oakville, gave me a good price on the GS AWD demo they had then went back on it saying they never mentioned in.

Thanks for all the tips guys. Looks like I should have my white CX-5 GS AWD by the end of the month.. On the plus side now I have time to buy more accessories.

Back