Page 352 of 361 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 5409

Thread: Current selling price for CX-5?

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by blwag View Post
    Just picked up a 2019 Signature in Deep Crystal Blue Mica.

MSRP (including destination charge): $37,885
    Sale Price: $36,148
    Trade: $5544.64
    Tax/Title/Accessories/Fees: $4373.64
    OTD: $34,977

Unfortunately the only discount I qualified for was the $500 rebate, but I'm pretty happy with the sales price. I also decided to add the Mazda Extended Confidence Warranty, which I paid cash for. The dealer started by trying to sell "their" extended warranty but I finally convinced them to quote Mazda's. I grabbed the 8-year, 100k warranty ($0 deductible) for $1716. This ended up being cheaper than Werner Mazda (which seems to be the popular choice). The finance guy even remarked that Mazda's warranty ended up being cheaper than the 6-year, 72k warranty he had been trying to sell. Imagine that.

It had 7 miles on it at the start of the test drive and finished the day with 89. Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase!
    Congrats! It's identical to ours that we picked up last week. In this area all new Signatures come with the $400 roof rack side rail option, so that would be the only difference. You already have more miles than us.

2019 Signature CX-5 Black Mica

Quote Originally Posted by dougal View Post
    Man, these signatures seem to be moving fast!
    Pun intended ...LOL

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

Quote Originally Posted by SignatureCX5 View Post
    Pun intended ...LOL

Indeed it was! I have noticed that my local dealer is going through his Signature and Reserve cars as fast as he gets them in. They show up on the on-line inventory but within a week, they are gone. His highest priced model is the Signature in Sonic Silver. He is charging $100 more for this than for the red or grey.
    2014 Silver Mazda CX-5 GT
    2017 Eternal Blue Mazda 3 Touring
    2018 Machine Grey Mazda CX-9 Signature

Resident barbarian ColoradoDriver's Avatar
    Donated: $5

2014 CX-5 Touring AWD

Indeed it was! I have noticed that my local dealer is going through his Signature and Reserve cars as fast as he gets them in. They show up on the on-line inventory but within a week, they are gone. His highest priced model is the Signature in Sonic Silver. He is charging $100 more for this than for the red or grey.
    Yeah the few my local dealer is getting are gone as soon as they get them, hence why they told me I can't test drive a turbo for probably another month.
    2014 CX-5 Touring AWD | Jet Black Mica - 79k miles
    01/2013 build | 4/20/2013 delivery

Registered Member

2019 CX-5 Signature

Hmmm. Not the case in Utah. The Signature I bought was delivered to the dealership on 12/14 and hadn't even been test driven. Each of the 3-4 dealerships in driving distance have 2-3 signatures currently on hand.

Registered Member

MX5

They sell like hotcakes...LOL!!

2019 Signature CX-5 Black Mica

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDriver View Post
    Yeah the few my local dealer is getting are gone as soon as they get them, hence why they told me I can't test drive a turbo for probably another month.
    My dealer got 2 GT-R's and 1 Signature the last week of Nov. They sold the 2 GT-R's day one and day 2. I took the Signature out on day 3 for a test drive. It only had 6 miles. The next day we came back to let my wife test drive it since it would be her daily driver. Got the dealer to let her drive it for almost 4 hours...using as an everyday car...in town, shopping, highway etc. She loved it and we went home with it the same day on Nov 30th.

So dealers that wont let you test drive the turbo is just plain BS and poor dealer practices. This is not some special edition sports car...LOL
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Registered Member

2014 CX-5 GT

My dealer got 2 GT-R's and 1 Signature the last week of Nov. They sold the 2 GT-R's day one and day 2. I took the Signature out on day 3 for a test drive. It only had 6 miles. The next day we came back to let my wife test drive it since it would be her daily driver. Got the dealer to let her drive it for almost 4 hours...using as an everyday car...in town, shopping, highway etc. She loved it and we went home with it the same day on Nov 30th.

So dealers that wont let you test drive the turbo is just plain BS and poor dealer practices. This is not some special edition sports car...LOL

Unless they are already committed. But you would think they would order some not committed.
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

Resident barbarian ColoradoDriver's Avatar
    Donated: $5

2014 CX-5 Touring AWD

Yeah...thet didn't have any GTRs and 3 Sigs that I think they had sold already, or had just barely gotten and hadn't prepped.

Essentially they said they'd have enough of a regular stock by the end of the month, early next month.

Could be BS sure. It's the same dealer that tried to sell me an ATF "flush" which can't be done on Skyactic transmission. Sadly only convenient dealer by me as they are literally a block up the street from work.

Registered Member

19 CX-5 Signature

Took a Sig home late afternoon and brought it back to the dealer following morning. Years ago a dealer offered to let me do this and I have insisted on it ever since. It really helps to drive, look, think and make an informed decision. My wife also will not step foot in a car dealership.

If a dealer tells me no, I tell them no (thanks).

Registered Member

19 CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoDriver View Post

My daughter has a 17 GT and for me the only slight negative to it is the base motor. The turbo fixes that, in spades. We couldn*t be happier with our Sig, still have a big grin when I drive it.

Registered Member

2019 Mazda CX-5 GT w/PP

Like lots of people, I have been lurking the forum for a few weeks to do research and look for certain details before taking the decision to go for a Mazda which is my first. This forum was really helpful to gather information specially on this pricing thread which should be only taken as a guide since the results may vary a lot due to different factors as already mentioned by someone else. I want to pitch in with some information on my deal in case it is helpful for anyone like it was for me.

A couple of days ago and after few negotiations on discount and asking the salesman to include the cargo cover, I Picked up a Soul Red Crystal Metallic 2019 CX-5 GT with Premium Package at a local Mazda dealership in San Antonio, TX

Selling Price $33,260
    Discount $1361
    Rebate $1500
    Cargo Cover $249.95
    Total $30,149 before Tax, Doc fee of $162, and TTL & License of $213
    Last edited by CarIsCool; 01-12-2019 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Numbers breakdown review

Registered Member

X3/F-150/MC's

Post # 5277---Is the $1500 rebate a local thing or brand wide GT discount or what?

Registered Member

Mazda CX-5 Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Kantuckid View Post
    Post # 5277---Is the $1500 rebate a local thing or brand wide GT discount or what?
    Enter your zip code: https://www.mazdausa.com/shopping-to...and-incentives

Registered Member

2019 Mazda CX-5 GT w/PP

Quote Originally Posted by Kantuckid View Post
    I don*t recall if it was a Mazda rebate for my area or a dealership rebate but it was offered to me as $1500 originally in December but decided to wait a few more weeks. When I called back, they said the rebate had gone down to $1000 so I said was willing to keep waiting and they called me back after a few hours saying Ok, we can apply it again for you if you are serious about getting the car this month

Page 352 of 361 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354 ... LastLast