What did you pay for your CX-5?

Nice photo filter. ;)
was just taken directly with my iphone 11 in direct sun. All I did was hit "auto" in the edit screen.

Here is the version with the non "auto" iphone edit.
IMG_5765.jpg

5795C80B-98D1-4B30-B0BF-F84CF52697E0.jpeg

2020 Mazda CX-5 Signature - Machine Grey

MSRP: $39,080 (includes roof racks and rear bumper guard)
Discount: $3,835 (includes $750 cash back for 0% financing)
Adjusted Price: $35,245 (around 9% off MSRP if you include doc fees)
Doc Free: $151
TTL: $2,469
OTD: $37,865

Was told this was employee pricing and won't go lower. I reached out to every dealer withing a 3 hour drive and this was the lowest. Dealers were willing to match price but can't beat the price.

Thoughts on the quote? I know incentives are different than they were a few months ago but I don't qualify for anything else but the cash back from the special financing.

Was told this was employee pricing and won't go lower. I reached out to every dealer withing a 3 hour drive and this was the lowest. Dealers were willing to match price but can't beat the price.

Thoughts on the quote? I know incentives are different than they were a few months ago but I don't qualify for anything else but the cash back from the special financing.

That's about right. My CX-5's sticker was $38,980. The E-plan price was $35,910. When I bought, there were also two, $1,000 rebates (customer cash and loyalty, I believe - I'd have to look back).

1597701571011.png

Is this including double Mazda loyalty of $1,500 on top of dealer discount? If not that's a helluva deal on a Sig

Is this including double Mazda loyalty of $1,500 on top of dealer discount? If not that's a helluva deal on a Sig

The discount from MSRP was $3,085 + $750 (cash back for special financing at 0%) = $3,835.

I was not eligible for the Mazda Loyalty or any other incentives.

Update: After calling/visiting dealerships in the NY area (a few in NJ). I could only get $1500 off MSRP so far. Dealers won't budge on price. 2020 GT w/o PP.
I'm in MA but looking in Keene, NH at Autex. May be worth a shot depending where in NY you are? First offer for a GT with PP is $3k off MSRP at this point not including incentives.

....I reached out to every dealer withing a 3 hour drive and this was the lowest. Dealers were willing to match price but can't beat the price.

I don't think I'm being naive, but this tells me that you can be relatively comfortable that you're getting the best deal in the area and that the dealer has no ability, or desire, to go any lower.

Dealers in Ma/Ct being stingy...Can't find any good deals and most are playing games with the 0% vs $1,500 rebate. Looking for gray touring with preferred package.

I don't expect to turn around and see a parade behind me but I look at it this way. Dealers are not getting rich on the sale of new cars (that comes from used cars and the service department)

If they have a limited supply, and they know what other dealers are selling them for (trust me, they do) there is little reason for them to discount a car - especially if they know you want one and can't find your preferred trim/options elsewhere. As most here have found out, there seems to be low supply of the CX-5's that people want. Does it suck for us? Sure. Do we have some inalienable right to by a car for under MSRP, of course not.

Trust me, I beat up a dealer really good as you have seen my earlier posts. But we seem to dance when we get a great deal and moan at the ash-hat dealer that won't budge.

That's about right. My CX-5's sticker was $38,980. The E-plan price was $35,910. When I bought, there were also two, $1,000 rebates (customer cash and loyalty, I believe - I'd have to look back).

View attachment 226483
I found out that as someone who is eligible for Ford’s Z-Plan, I would be eligible for Mazda’s S-Plan. How does that compare to the E-Plan?

I live in ny area, working with out of state dealer, 2020 micah blue gt awd, purchase price before ttl is $29,700, otd $32.5k.. Best price I could find, placing deposit today, meeting them halfway btw dealership and our home for pickup, 3 hours round trip.

best,

Back