What did you pay for your CX-5?

Can you break that down? OTD pricing is kind of useless here.

MSRP?
Any dealer added BS options, like nitrogen, VIN etching, etc...?
Negotiated price before incentive discounts?
Incentive amount?
Trade in involved?
Any other fees?

Thanks and congrats!
Negotiated $ before incentives $34,058
TTL $3,600
Only got $500 off for loyalty
No bs options added and i guess that wont add any free accessories either.
No trade in included in that price.

Thanks! Ill post pictures when I pick it up this Thursday

I just bought a brand new 2019 CX-5 GTR in snowflake white pearl mica for $33,000 + TTL in the Los Angeles area. With TTL the grand total price was $36,800 otd. I thought I did a pretty good job negotiating and I would be more than happy to help anyone whos looking to purchase the the CX-5. Please let me know what you think about this deal as I am new to this forum and new to the Mazda fam. Zoom Zoom!

I just bought a brand new 2019 CX-5 GTR in snowflake white pearl mica for $33,000 + TTL in the Los Angeles area. With TTL the grand total price was $36,800 otd. I thought I did a pretty good job negotiating and I would be more than happy to help anyone whos looking to purchase the the CX-5. Please let me know what you think about this deal as I am new to this forum and new to the Mazda fam. Zoom Zoom!
invoice is $34,558 on the reserve in white..$33,000 would be a great deal. In my area in the northeast, reserves are scarce I guess and a few hundred above invoice would be great deal.

Hello All,

Joined the CX-5 family on Monday! Got the GT-Reserve in Machine Gray Metallic. Slight tinge of regret not getting the Signature but I am sure that will pass. I got what I thought was a reasonably good deal- not great, but I am happy. 6.3% off of MSRP ($36,615) plus $750 loyalty rebate. Very pleasant buying experience.

invoice is $34,558 on the reserve in white..$33,000 would be a great deal. In my area in the northeast, reserves are scarce I guess and a few hundred above invoice would be great deal.

Hello All,

Joined the CX-5 family on Monday! Got the GT-Reserve in Machine Gray Metallic. Slight tinge of regret not getting the Signature but I am sure that will pass. I got what I thought was a reasonably good deal- not great, but I am happy. 6.3% off of MSRP ($36,615) plus $750 loyalty rebate. Very pleasant buying experience.

yeah its okay about the signature we dont need a 360 camera and parking sensors!

Invoice is a total bulls*** meaningless number.

(cryhard)

I miss "Zoom Zoom".

Mazda had a publication that they used to call "Zoom Zoom Magazine". I got an email recently stating that they changed the name to "Mazda Stories".

BARNEY+HEAD+EXPLODE.GIF

Mazda had a publication that they used to call "Zoom Zoom Magazine". I got an email recently stating that they changed the name to "Mazda Stories".

BARNEY+HEAD+EXPLODE.GIF

(cryhard)

Yeah they sent me one back in December. It was still Zoom Zoom.

A useless one, unless you*re the stealership wanting to look like you*re losing money and giving out great deals, but it*s All good, carry on...
Exactly this.
You really think a dealership pays Mazda $33K for a GT? In reality it's probably more like $23K. There's no way a dealership can keep the doors open making 2 or 3 K per car. Service Departments are lucrative ... They aren't that lucrative. So you really think they sell a car at or below "invoice"? They're going to sell it for... Less then they paid for it? No. It's a made up number so you can feel great that you out hustled the dealer.
The law of 3rds. Whatever it costs you to actually make that product, you need to charge 3 times that to make a profit. Mazda Japan is building Sig's for $18K max. Believe it. Dealers are making at least $10 grand per sale. As they should. They have a lot of taxes to pay, employees, benefits, commissions...

Last edited:
Back