What did you pay for your CX-5?

first time in the forums!

dealer and i agreed for $23150. $435 a month for FWD Touring. sound like a good deal? going to another dealer and see if they can get beat it.

Just picked up a loaded touring model with a MSRP of $28,610.Got a $810.00 discount plus $500.00 loyalty rebate.But as usually that's misleading because I got at least $200.00 less for my 3 hatch than NADA said it was worth.Dealers these days are bringing up auction prices instead of just NADA trade values.I told the dealer who I bought 2 other Mazda's from that a 2010 3 hatch with 23,000 miles is a certified car and he could get top dollar for it.That argument made me $750.00 from his initial offer.

I bought my touring with tech package for 800 below MSRP + 200 doc fee + taxes and tags

first time in the forums!

dealer and i agreed for $23150. $435 a month for FWD Touring. sound like a good deal? going to another dealer and see if they can get beat it.

I think that's one of the best deals you'll find.
I called ALOT of dealers, only a handful would go below MSRP. Got mine 23500. I say go for it!

pricing

I ordered a touring with tech pack and moon roof (wheel locks and cargo cover included). List price is $28,700, I have a 2004 corolla that I traded in. The kbb trade value (good price) is $5000. I ended up getting $6300 for the car which brought them down to $22400. I found I only had leverage with the trade. In the end after playing a numbers game they did go below invoice. I am also eligible for the $500 loyalty so in the end it will be $21,900.

Just ordered a new Stormy Blue GT, AWD with tech $1500 under the MSRP. Since I'll be trading in my CX-9, I'll get another $500 loyalty discount. The total will be around $28400. The dealer said it should arrive in 2 weeks.

I ordered a touring with tech pack and moon roof (wheel locks and cargo cover included). List price is $28,700, I have a 2004 corolla that I traded in. The kbb trade value (good price) is $5000. I ended up getting $6300 for the car which brought them down to $22400. I found I only had leverage with the trade. In the end after playing a numbers game they did go below invoice. I am also eligible for the $500 loyalty so in the end it will be $21,900.

how did you get the $500 loyalty, if you traded in a corolla? I thought it was only if you traded in a mazda?

how did you get the $500 loyalty, if you traded in a corolla? I thought it was only if you traded in a mazda?

My husband owns a Mazda and he was eligible for the loyalty when we purchased the vehicle. You don't need to trade in a Mazda just prove that you currently own a Mazda.

From Mazda's website

"Mazda Owner Loyalty Cash Program $500 is good toward a new 2012 MAZDA3, MAZDA6, CX-7, CX-9, MX-5 (includes PRHT) and 2013 CX-5 and Mazda6, by current Mazda owners. No cash value. Excludes MAZDASPEED3 and 2012 Mazda3 (R). The Mazda Owner Loyalty Cash Program CANNOT be combined with other private offers but CAN be combined with other public purchase incentives including, but not limited to, customer cash back, lease and APR incentives/offers. Must be a U.S. resident. Proof of eligibility and residency required. Limit one discount per customer per vehicle. The offer is transferable within household (buyer must live at the same address). Must present dealer with proof of ownership (copy of vehicle registration or title) at time of purchase. Vehicle restrictions apply. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 10/1/2012. See participating dealer for complete details. Offer expires 10/1/2012."

My husband owns a Mazda and he was eligible for the loyalty when we purchased the vehicle. You don't need to trade in a Mazda just prove that you currently own a Mazda.

From Mazda's website

"Mazda Owner Loyalty Cash Program $500 is good toward a new 2012 MAZDA3, MAZDA6, CX-7, CX-9, MX-5 (includes PRHT) and 2013 CX-5 and Mazda6, by current Mazda owners. No cash value. Excludes MAZDASPEED3 and 2012 Mazda3 (R). The Mazda Owner Loyalty Cash Program CANNOT be combined with other private offers but CAN be combined with other public purchase incentives including, but not limited to, customer cash back, lease and APR incentives/offers. Must be a U.S. resident. Proof of eligibility and residency required. Limit one discount per customer per vehicle. The offer is transferable within household (buyer must live at the same address). Must present dealer with proof of ownership (copy of vehicle registration or title) at time of purchase. Vehicle restrictions apply. Must take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 10/1/2012. See participating dealer for complete details. Offer expires 10/1/2012."

oh sweet!

Anyone got any info on how much I should be paying for a GT with tech pkg AWD for the Greater Toronto Area?

Anyone got any info on how much I should be paying for a GT with tech pkg AWD for the Greater Toronto Area?

In Ontario GT/w tech pkg, winter trays, carpet mats, cargo tray, cargo cover, f/r mud guards, touch up pen, rear bumper guard, trailer hitch, wiring adapter, freight, A/C levy, tire levy, predelivery - 34888.34 and with taxes 39424.39. Delivery expected late August.

Brian

Just signed for my FWD Touring with moonroof and tech packages + cargo cover (been driving it for 6 days on a "test drive" waiting for private financing check to show up) for $26,857

Lease CX-5 GT with tech package (MSR is $29,220) for $399 a month, includes tax) 42 month lease with 12,000 miles a year and $1,000 down payment. Seems like a good deal to me.

Lease CX-5 GT with tech package (MSR is $29,220) for $399 a month, includes tax) 42 month lease with 12,000 miles a year and $1,000 down payment. Seems like a good deal to me.

sounds like robbery to me. Ownership will be much cheaper over the same time frame.

From Mazda's website

Yep. They also took the logbook for my racecar as acceptable proof too. (thumb)

Back