What did you pay for your CX-5?

You are talking about BSM (blind spot monitoring) and yes, the GT/Tech has that. lane departure is when you fall asleep at the wheel and start drifting into the next lane and need the car to wake you up with beeping or shaking.

i like the 16 screen (7"). it is a touchscreen and the nav is new (NAVTEQ vs. '15 unit as TomTom). i personally like the Navteq, but i am starting to think everyone has their own expectations. one issue is that it does NOT have real-time traffic overlay on the map.....you will need to rely on your iphone/android GPS for that. i use the Waze app on my android phone, but i like the Navteq to see the roads better on the bigger screen plus there is no easy way to display/stand your smartphone in the console area without an aftermarket solution.

While true that traffic information isn't overlayed on the map, it seems to be taken into account for route calculation FWIW. We've been doing a lot of trips to Boston and back to visit a sick relative, and last week my girlfriend went a couple of hours ahead of me in her car. When I plugged the destination into the CX-5's nav and looked at the route options, the normal I95/I93 route showed as an estimated 3.5 hrs versus the normal 1.5hrs. Selecting the fastest route took me on a little bit of a detour (a route I wouldn't have even known existed in fact) but sure enough it got me to the hospital shortly after my girlfriend arrived. I appreciated not spending 2 hours stuck in traffic.

My dealer is asking 29800, after $500 chase financing incentive, for 2016 GT AWD with Tech. He wouldn't lower the price any further. Is this a good deal?

I'm in Boston, MA.

My dealer is asking 29800, after $500 chase financing incentive, for 2016 GT AWD with Tech. He wouldn't lower the price any further. Is this a good deal?

I'm in Boston, MA.

That's pretty good. i got my red 2016 GT AWD w/ tech for $29.2 but that included an additional $500 chase customer rebate (on top of the chase financing incentive). I'm not sure if that deal is still going on but you should check with them.

Debating on becoming a CX5 owner. Here is the latest quote I got from a dealer in SC but I live in GA so I would have to pay/finance the tax up front. Looking at the CX5 GT with the navi/tech pkg I think its FWD and its the Crystal White Pearl color. Good deal or no? Thanks.,

MSRP: $30,805.00

Discount: $1580.00

Total: $29,255.00

Doc Fee: $489.00

Tax: $2,045.75

Tag: $39.00

Trade: N/A .00

Total Balance: $31,796.75

Got my sister to purchase a '16 GT with Tech FWD (in Atlanta). I told her about the realcartips method that I had used to get mine, and it worked well again. She got hers for $1400 below invoice (before TTL).

'16 GT AWD, with Tech and I-Activesense and Roof Rails in Meteor Gray

MSRP $33,3260
Invoice $32,405
Paid $31,100 + TTL

'16 GT AWD, with Tech and I-Activesense and Roof Rails in Meteor Gray

MSRP $33,3260
Invoice $32,405
Paid $31,100 + TTL

I would love to see photos of your new ride! I am debating between Titanium Flash and Meteor Gray, as well as roof rails or no, so your car would be great to see. :)

Thank you for the photos mingm! If it isn't too much trouble, I would love to see the car in a few alternative angles. See my reply to your photos in the CX-5 Photo thread.

Thanks again! I think look at your car, I'm pretty much settled on Meteor Grey. :)

Here's some comparison pics for you - I was in the same boat but thinking I like the Titanium better - likely picking the one up in the pic this week. If you go 3-4 pics down in the list I took a couple shots over a Gray to the Titanium. It was a very sunny day.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tg3wwiyw8ymcqzd/AADVlsdayC_iSOaBql7GxPyxa?dl=0

(That said we should try to stay on topic in this thread)

Back