What did you pay for your CX-5?

Assuming this is an AWD, you should be able to do better. If its FWD, you definitely can do better. I picked up the white touring AWD with PP for ~27,400 before tax, title, license. That does include dealer fees and the $300 up charge for white color. I also had the locking wheel lugs and the bumper protector on the car I picked up. You can get it from Patrick Mazda in worcester where I got that price from. You can also try Sentry Mazda or Liberty Mazda, those guys got close that number but would not match.

Was this with any incentives or 0% financing? I mentioned your experience and they offered me $27,500.

My price had $500 loyalty and $500 cash incentive.

Just got back from signing the paperwork. $27498 for the Touring trim with PP and rear bumper protector and wheel locks. Out the door $29,962. Great experience working with them. Two other dealers told me they would not match that price so I'm content with the deal I got. Definitley reccomend Patrick if you're in the Boston area.

Just got back from signing the paperwork. $27498 for the Touring trim with PP and rear bumper protector and wheel locks. Out the door $29,962. Great experience working with them. Two other dealers told me they would not match that price so I'm content with the deal I got. Definitley reccomend Patrick if you're in the Boston area.

Yep, once you get to that point, that's about as low as you can go, and deals always vary by area.

Congrats on the new ride!

Glad you liked working with them. their service dept did well too when our car ended up having vibration issues on the highway.

Did your price include the $500 loyalty and $500 cash incentives?

Glad you liked working with them. their service dept did well too when our car ended up having vibration issues on the highway.

Did your price include the $500 loyalty and $500 cash incentives?

I believe they gave me $500 incentive but not loyalty as I'm not a previous Mazda owner.

I have been emailing back and forth some dealerships in the Indy area. This is the lowest I have gotten so far.
MSRP 30,285
Sale Price: $27,907
Rebate -$500
$27,407 is the sale price after rebate
OTD: $29,400

This is for a 2018 Touring AWD w/ PP and Red paint. Waiting to hear back from another dealer to see if they can match or beat that price. Any reason to wait with July 4th almost here or is this good being it is the end of the month/quarter.

Here's my story in Cleveland, Ohio.

2018 CX-5 AWD GT W/Premium RED Soul MSRP $33,930 Costco price $31,674. Took off $500 for loyalty making the straight up price $31,174. This price was with 0 % for 63 months. Another dealer not knowing my Costco price asked $850 higher.

She's sitting in my driveway and she is pretty!

Have to change my profile pic now!

I just leased a 2018 Mazda CX5 GT without premium package on 6/19. Machine Gray Metallic *AWD*
MSRP $32,220
Sale Price 29,490
Total rebates: $1110 ($750 Lease loyalty plus $360 loyalty cash)
1st Month Payment $319.89..no money down!!
36,000 Mile/36 month Lease
**The deals are out there but you really have to do your research. $55/ month spread among dealerships in PA/NJ/DE AREA**
Absolutely love the new CX5!!

Last edited:
I have been emailing back and forth some dealerships in the Indy area. This is the lowest I have gotten so far.
MSRP 30,285
Sale Price: $27,907
Rebate -$500
$27,407 is the sale price after rebate
OTD: $29,400

This is for a 2018 Touring AWD w/ PP and Red paint. Waiting to hear back from another dealer to see if they can match or beat that price. Any reason to wait with July 4th almost here or is this good being it is the end of the month/quarter.

Better by about $300 than the best quote I got in Indy two months ago. Everything I've ever read says buy at the end of the month...no need to wait on holidays and the like. It's all about monthly and annual goals these days. I bet you could even shave a few more bucks off that if you really stretched it out into late next week. Good luck!

I just purchased my brand new Mazda CX-5 with information below.

Model: 2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring (w/o any package)
Color: Snowflake White
Drive Type: AWD
MSRP: $28,690
OTD: $25,579
Tax Rate: 4.15%
I got $1,500 cash back, including $500 loyalty bonus.

I just purchased my brand new Mazda CX-5 with information below.

Model: 2018 Mazda CX-5 Touring (w/o any package)
Color: Snowflake White
Drive Type: AWD
MSRP: $28,690
OTD: $25,579
Tax Rate: 4.15%
I got $1,500 cash back, including $500 loyalty bonus.

Assuming OTD is the sale price... Nice discount! (thumb)

OTD is Out of Door Price, which includes all fees, tax and tag.
I know, but the way he wrote it made no sense for OTD.

I don't believe you are getting a 2018 white AWD touring for $25k OTD. I am assuming he meant that as the sale price.

I know, but the way he wrote it made no sense for OTD.

I don't believe you are getting a 2018 white AWD touring for $25k OTD. I am assuming he meant that as the sale price.

Actually, that's the OTD price of my 2018 white AWD touring (lol2)
On my purchase order, the price list is as below:

Sales Price of Vehicle: $25,349
Dealer Processing Fee: $300
Title/Lien/Plates/...: $366
Tax: $1,064
Cash Back: $-1,500

TBH, this price is also out of my expectation. The 2nd best offer I got is also from the same dealer, with $26.4K for OTD. However,
to some uncertain reason, the sales manager offered this price of $25.6K. I heard from the sales person that's a mistake his mgr
made, but they decided to admit the offer they provided finally.

Actually, that's the OTD price of my 2018 white AWD touring (lol2)
On my purchase order, the price list is as below:

Sales Price of Vehicle: $25,349
Dealer Processing Fee: $300
Title/Lien/Plates/...: $366
Tax: $1,064
Cash Back: $-1,500

TBH, this price is also out of my expectation. The 2nd best offer I got is also from the same dealer, with $26.4K for OTD. However,
to some uncertain reason, the sales manager offered this price of $25.6K. I heard from the sales person that's a mistake his mgr
made, but they decided to admit the offer they provided finally.

Wow, fantastic deal and why I thought your OTD price was a mistake for sale price.

Nice job! (thumb)

That's a mistake they probably won't make again!

I guess the reason is that there were two white Mazda CX-5 being quoted at the same time, while mine is 2018 and the other one is 2017 grant select. When I picked up my car on Saturday morning, I did see the other car as well. The buyer is also Asian, just like me. The sales manager might mistakenly offered the price for the 2017 one to me. Im very happy they still admit their offer, LOL.

Back