What did you pay for your CX-5?

Hey,

Can you guys give me some advisement? Purchasing two CX5's base touring for $ 26,983 each or $ 53,966 for both including 500 loyalty discount for each car. Out the door with fees and NYC tax is $ 29,700.91 each or $ 59,401.82 for both. Is this a good deal?

I am buying cash for one, and putting down $ 10,000 for the other. I want to take advantage of the 1.9% and have a 799 credit score.

Thank you in advance

Sorry one is blue and the other is white. Thank you.

What's this Chase discount/coupon I keep hearing about.

I've had checking/saving/credit accounts with Chase for years, but can't seem to find any $500 incentive/rebate/coupon anywhere. Do they just give it to you at financing when you finance through Mazda? (I'm planning on leasing BTW)

Hey,

Can you guys give me some advisement? Purchasing two CX5's base touring for $ 26,983 each or $ 53,966 for both including 500 loyalty discount for each car. Out the door with fees and NYC tax is $ 29,700.91 each or $ 59,401.82 for both. Is this a good deal?

I am buying cash for one, and putting down $ 10,000 for the other. I want to take advantage of the 1.9% and have a 799 credit score.

Thank you in advance

Hi @NYCLEE,
Did you buy in NYC or Long Island? I am going to buy one, but nobody wants to give a break in price in 3 LI dealers I tried to.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi @NYCLEE,
Did you buy in NYC or Long Island? I am going to buy one, but nobody wants to give a break in price in 3 LI dealers I tried to.
Thanks.

Be willing to bounce to NJ it seems. If I was in your area, I would heed MazdaGyal's advice. Good luck...

Yes I did when my wife got a 3 hatchback in 14'.
When I filled the form online, it showed no one here in Long Island, because no dealership were up to the standard of business. The closest one was CT.

min ph* cp quang viettel qung ngi

S* dng truyn hnh cp viettel qung ngi
hin thi, vi ph sng to*n quc th ci tn truyn hnh cp vit nam (VTVcab) tr th*nh qu thn thuc i vi khn gi truyn hnh. Cng vi l* sc PT mnh m v* t*nh gii cao.
http://viettelquangngai.net/feed/

lp t u im viettel qung ngi
Truyn hnh cp (Cable TV) ng*y mt thng dng v c hnh nh sc nt v* n nh v t*n hiu truyn hnh c kt ni thng ti tivi duyt dy cp m* khng thit yu Anten. thng nh*t nh* ch to ch lp t dng dy n mt Tivi, Nhng trong nh* li cn c nhng Tivi khc na, phi l*m sao y?
http://viettelquangngai.net/viettel-quang-ngai-khuyen-mai/

min ph* cp quang viettel qung ngi
Cc mc tng trng quan yu cua truyn hinh cap vit nam

20/9/1995: trng im dch v cp k thu*t MMDS c hnh th*nh
Thng 12/1995: doanh nghip truyn hnh cp S*i Gn (SCTV) c b*n giao qun ngi
Thng 12/1996: My pht sng c nng cp ln 6 knh vi bn k*nh 40km
25/4/1998: khi u kha m v* bn bn quyn truyn hnh
Nm 1999: Lc n*y c 16 knh v* 13 knh kha m
14/1/2000: ra i Hng truyn hnh cp Vit Nam ( VCTV)
Nm 2001: ra i c s Hi phng, TP H Ch* Minh, Hi Dng
Thng 4/2002: SCTV tch ra khi VCTV
21/11/2003: trng tm k thu*t truyn hnh cp Vit Nam xy dng thng hiu. M thm dch v internet v* nhiu DV khc.
1/11/2004: VCTV tin h*nh truyn hnh s v tinh DTH v* pht sng to*n quc
7/5/2013: Tng n v truyn hnh cp Vit Nam. Logo t VCTV sang VTVCab
n thi khc by gi, s lng cc knh ca truyn hnh cp vit nam ln n con s gn 100 knh. y l* th*nh qu v* s c gng khng ngng ngh ca i ng cng ty trong 20 nm qua.
http://viettelquangngai.net/

Hnh nh Khuyn mi viettel qung ngi
B chia t*n hiu truyn hnh cp v* dy dn

kt ni mt ng dy t*n hiu truyn hnh cp vi nhiu tivi, bn cn c 1 thit b dng chia t*n hiu truyn hnh, gi l* b chia (Spliter). Ty theo s lng Tivi m* bn s dng b chia 2, 3 hay nhiu u ra. B chia t*n hiu n*y c th mua ti cc a ch bn in gia dng, in t*,...
Dy cp ng trc, loi dng cho truyn hnh cp c gn u cm. Dy n*y dng kt ni gia b chia v* Tivi. Bn c th ng chng chiu d*i dy dn cp thit v* nh ni bn ct v* gip gn u dy cp hoc c th em v t o v* gn u dy.
http://viettelquangngai.net/tag/sim-hoc-sinh-viettel/

Xem thm: im cp quang viettel qung ngi
http://viettelquangngai.net/chu-ky-so-viettel-quang-ngai/

Just picked up my cx5. No deductions at all (ie loyalty or military).

Touring + Preferred equipment package
Machine Grey

MSRP: 29235

Negotiated down to: 27585

Add TTL and OTD is : 29700

Share my quote here. Still try to find the best price.
The Quotes are based on Ohio. Does any one get 10% off MSRP in Ohio? I know some people got that great deal on NC and CA.

'17 AWD Red without any package
selling price is 6.26% off MSRP
'17 AWD Black with Premium package
selling price is 6.48% off MSRP
'17 AWD White with I-ACTIVE SENSE package
selling price is 6.85% off MSRP

The doc fees is 250 + 8% Tax and license 33.50.

I'm trying to ink a deal in Michigan, best I can do on a GT+premium AWD CX5 is MSRP -4%, any leads to a dealer in Michigan where i'd see 6-8%?

When I was looking at a 2016, I had a very hard time replicating any big discounts in Michigan. Tried contacting many dealers. Might be easier to just go in, but I only did that once

I asked Montrose Mazda in Cleveland, Mazda of Bedford, Eastside Mazda and Classic Mazda.

Their quote are pretty close so choose either one you like.
Yea, I'm a Westsider. I already have one. Bought at Bass in Sheffield.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

First post, just picked up my first Mazda today. Soul red crystal 2017 GT FWD w/ premium package and some accessories thrown in. OTD $31500. I thought it was a good deal since that was already below the truecar price in my area before taxes and other stuff truecar doesn't account for. But the dealer seemed to agree on the offer too quickly, which gave me second thoughts on whether it was a good deal or not... I know it's too late now, but just curious to see if you guys think it was a good price?

Last edited:
First post, just picked up my first Mazda today. Soul red crystal 2017 GT FWD w/ premium package and some accessories thrown in. OTD $31500. I thought it was a good deal since that was already below the truecar price in my area before taxes and other stuff truecar doesn't account for. But the dealer seemed to agree on the offer too quickly, which gave me second thoughts on whether it was a good deal or not... I know it's too late now, but just curious to see if you guys think it was a good price?

There's no way to truly answer your question since taxes and fees vary for everyone, however, if you can provide the MSRP and the selling price alone with no rebates/incentives, then we can further tell, but also considering you mentioned TrueCar and I doubt the deal was even average...

A friend of mine is looking to purchase a CX-5 in San Diego. Dealer offered her $5k for a 2008 Honda Civic trade in. She said MSRP for Touring CX5 was about $28k and they're giving it to her for $26k OTD including the Civic trade in. I'm not familiar with how much discount Mazda usually gives. What do you guys think?

I briefly reviewed a few comments and seems like 5-7% off MSRP is a pretty good deal. What do you think about the below for SoCAL?

28,000 MSRP
(1,700) about 6% off
(5000) Civic trade in
= 21,300
2,100 add tax (9%-10% in SoCal) & license
23,400 OTD

Does the above seem reasonable for my area? Please let me know if I'm way off.

Last edited:
Back