What did you pay for your CX-5?

that's pretty solid.

If you have a Costco membership you can go through costcoauto.com and get their pricing on top of what you been provided, it might knock another $500-700 off

Thanks for the feedback! Was able to get the 2018 CX-5 GT FWD at $28,000 on the nose before TTL including $500 loyalty and roof rails thrown in. Overall I feel great with the deal and Mazda of Culver City were extremely nice but more importantly the wifey is happy!

Thanks to the very helpful people who participate in this ongoing thread for all the great info.

Hiya!! New here and am looking to possibly purchase a CX-5 to replace my Mini Countryman. Theres a dealership by me with about 25 leftover 2017 CX-5 models (mostly touring and grand touring trim) still on the lot, many have been at the dealership since summer/early fall. Any insight on what would be a reasonable % off MSRP to ask for at this point?

Hiya!! New here and am looking to possibly purchase a CX-5 to replace my Mini Countryman. Theres a dealership by me with about 25 leftover 2017 CX-5 models (mostly touring and grand touring trim) still on the lot, many have been at the dealership since summer/early fall. Any insight on what would be a reasonable % off MSRP to ask for at this point?

Wow, 25 models from 2017. It's already 2nd quarter 2018 and they have 2017's still on the lot. You should get a great deal on them.

Looking for your opinions on a price offering from a dealer...

The CX5 is as follows:
- 4700 miles on it.
- Soul Red
-They will CPO it for one additional year...giving me one added year of Bumper to Bumper warrranty...until March 2021
- Grand Touring Trim with Mazda Remote Start Installed. Fully loaded EXCEPT it has no rear parking sensors.
- Theyre throwing in additional all weather floor mats (Soft factory floor mats already installed).
-Free car washes for life

Car Price is $28,717 offered by the dealer...I live in a high tax area (8.25%) so out the door price is coming out to be $31,300.

IS THIS A GOOD PRICE YOU THINK? SHould I do it? The dealer is adamant and isnt budging more but I can keep trying. THANKS!

Free car washes for lIFE?!? Wow. Is it close to your house or work.
Oh they'd lose money on that deal with me [emoji38]

LOL! I know right! Its super close to where we live...so we did a little jiggy dance inside when they offered free washes...my wife said teh SAME EXACT THING as you..that they will lose money on that deal with them...
hehe..
Seriously thought...what about the out the door price- fair , high ???

(lol) It depends on the car wash to me, if it's brushes or anything like that they'd never have to wash my car.

It's a good deal. Not AMAZING! But not bad either. In the middle imo. Amazing would be zero miles so that's how close you are to amazing. Bottom line I wouldn't feel bad paying that with the extra year warranty.. [emoji16]

It's a good deal. Not AMAZING! But not bad either. In the middle imo. Amazing would be zero miles so that's how close you are to amazing. Bottom line I wouldn't feel bad paying that with the extra year warranty.. [emoji16]

I'd be more than happy to exchange 4700 mi for the additional CPO warranties

Congratulations but seriously, wash your own car.

I second this.

Though, they probably already ran it through their wash and it probably already has swirl marks...In that case, I would use the free washes until you can get around to polishing those swirl marks out. After that, no more car washes with brushes (unless you like swirl marks).

I second this.

Though, they probably already ran it through their wash and it probably already has swirl marks...In that case, I would use the free washes until you can get around to polishing those swirl marks out. After that, no more car washes with brushes (unless you like swirl marks).

They have a contactless car wash...my other car is a BMW 5 series and it's never seen a carwash with brushes and rollers...this one won't either...thanks tho! So far really enjoying the drive...but already have a few rock chips on the hood! Very thin paint...In two days I'm scheduled to put a full hood and bumper wrap on it...

Anyone still on the hunt for a new 2017, here is the deal we finalized today.

2017 white GT AWD
Premium pkg
Tow hitch
Mats
Wheel locks
MSRP: 34,295
Invoice: 33,071
Negotiated price: 31,349
Loyalty: -500
0% financing

Alternatively, 1750 additional off and traditional finance/cash.

Anyone still on the hunt for a new 2017, here is the deal we finalized today.

2017 white GT AWD
Premium pkg
Tow hitch
Mats
Wheel locks
MSRP: 34,295
Invoice: 33,071
Negotiated price: 31,349
Loyalty: -500
0% financing

Alternatively, 1750 additional off and traditional finance/cash.

That sounds about right. The AWD Touring with PEP is about $5k less than the AWD GT with Premium.

That's what I was calculating and observing when I shopped around.

Bit the bullet on a CPO 17 GT (Machine Gray/Parchment) w/premium $28,500, ~9k miles. Was a Mazda Corp vehicle so theres a bunch of accessories included that they didnt even list. Picking it up this weekend and cant wait!

Back