Lime Rock Park ~ September 28-29, 2012

Coppertone

:
'04 Mazda6s Hatch
LRP2012flyer.png

I saw this notice on fb and i thought it might be kind of cool if we could get 100 people to donate $10 each, or 50 pp to donate $20 each (or any combination of money that equals $1000) for a tree in our name, i.e. Mazda Owner's Car Corral at LRP ... according to the map, they will be planting trees near the skid pad ... i think it would be neat!!

http://www.55trees.com/

Last edited:
I'm in....do I need Facebook to donate though? I don't have nor do I care to have one.

I'm in....do I need Facebook to donate though? I don't have nor do I care to have one.

no need for fb. i'll just have everyone paypal the money and we'll go from there. just send what you want, minimum of $10 i'd say, but $20 would be prefered to make our goal quicker. let me check with the big guy and i'll post up the paypal info later. thanks guys, i think it'll be great to have a tree in our name since we are there every year!!

upon further thought, i'll start a separate thread and we'll make a list and once we get enough people commited, we'll start the donation process, like we did with the "I'm with Marlon" t-shirts. i don't want to start collecting money if we can't reach our goal. keep an eye out for the new thread in this forum. thanks again for the interest!

Last edited:
Sounds great. Make sure to post the new thread link here please. I sometimes miss new threads in my old age.

Sounds like a plan Lauri. I'll keep my eyes open for the new thread. :)

Lauri - any details yet on the LRP corral?

I will be posting up a flyer later ... but ticket info is as follows.

You must buy a GENERAL ADMISSION Ticket AND a MAZDA CORRAL Ticket. They are two separate things.

Friday Gen'l Admission $16.50
Saturday Gen'l Admission 38.50
WEEKEND Gen'l Admission 49.50

PLUS Weekend Corral Ticket $15.00

General Admission tickets SHOULD be purchased in Advance, as the price goes up quite significantly at the gate.

MAZDA CORRAL Tickets MUST be purchased in Advance. NO SALES of Corral tickets will be made a the gate!!

Parade Laps will be on Saturday.

We will provide lunch once again on Saturday, probably from the same place as last year. I think the big sub sandwiches went over well. We will have a Charity Raffle to raise money for the LRP 55 Trees AND Guardian Angel Motorsports.

And as usual we will have FUN and create GREAT memories!!!

So when are people going up and leaving? Thurs and Sunday??

yes, most of our group is driving out on Thursday and driving home on Sunday. If we leave here about 7am we should get to the area by about 3pm. Maybe we could plan on having people over for dinner on Thursday night? What are your plans? and what about Mahk, when are you arriving in the area?

Back