Lewis7789's 2003 Protege5 build thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want some assneck dickbag to get ahold of it and abuse/beat the s*** out of it. I take alot of pride in how well I care for my belongings.

But once you sell it it's no longer your belonging...

I get where you're coming from but it just seems like a waste of money if you were serious about crushing it.

Nope, not kidding. Its not about the monetary aspect. And if it was, Id venture to say that I'd get more money parting it out and crushing/selling it for scrap metal than I would selling it. ;)

Respect :)

I'd be reluctant to sell mine because the next guy would see all the kludgy work I've done on it. However when I'll be done with it I suspect it'll have rusted itself in half...

The condition of the car speaks for itself. I've owned it since new, I can tell you where every mile came from. The car has NEVER been raced or even autocrossed for that matter. Im OCD about caring for it. You dont even want to know how much money Ive spent over the 8 years I've owned it on paintless dent removal (door dings) and having the paint refreshed in places. I freak out over a scratch and its in the bodyshop being buffed out.

Up until recently the car was daily driven 500-600 miles a WEEK without so much as a hiccup. I've parked it for the most part so the mileage stays down for Evan.

With everything Im giving him, hes getting one hell of a deal. I just wanted to make sure she was going to a good home. (thats why im selling her to Evan) Id rather have her crushed into an itty bitty cube than see some doucher get ahold of her.

No offense. I thought Phen's comment was funny.

This will be Evans baby :D

Shae, I completely agree with you. I think cars have souls. You take care of them and they'll take care of you. And I hope my reputation around here speaks for itself that your baby will be very well taken care of. And I'll get her back down to Georgia when she's buttoned up and you'll get the keys back for the weekend as a small "thank you". :)

Bling bling.

2012-02-27_17-46-16_857.jpg

(Crappy cell phone pic ftl...)

Last edited:
I hope Kevin isn't talking about Twilight...

And Chris, you're killing me with these awesome pics. I'm so impatient... haha! Oh, and when you get some details on shipping your MSM up here for Wes would you mind posting the info in here for me too? I'll probably just have her shipped up here.

Speaking of "her", I need a name for Shalon's P5. Shae, do you already have a name? My silver P5 was "Sadie". What do you guys think?

It's like when I was a kid an found my "super duper double looper" race car set in my moms closet a month before Christmas. That was the longest month of my life. Now I've got to wait till late summer for the super duper double looper. FML. hahaha. But like I said, good things come to those who wait. :)

I'm so un-hip I had to google her. Oh herro there...Dita it is. :)

i know this is a car build thread but i saw this and thought of you, i got a laugh at it and figured you would too haha

423395_260602987351180_258761080868704_604451_873519705_n.jpg

Last edited:
On topic (which is weird for my build threads. In a good way);

I've got a CR3 Motorsports fender washer kit coming. Should make under the hood snazzy. (that's right, motha ******* SNAZZY)
Linky for FS thread;
d77df583.jpg

c0b441d4.jpg

Also picked up some Mazda 929 330cc injectors today. Should be here next week.
photo1.jpg

ProbeTalk.com, Jean. (as you can tell by the included pic that I ninja'ed in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back