fs-ze what computer to use?

the reason i am considering other avenues as far as engine management is because i really dont trust myself tuning unless im working off of a decent basemap. with this thing im pretty much starting from scratch. and ive spent countless hours on the phone and internet trying to find a shop thats willing to tune the car. I cant tell you how many shops have said, "no thanks, never heard of that ems or engine". thats whats scaring me

How am I saying the obvious? You asked a question I answered. protege garage may have a base map for an na fsde which won't be too far off from the fsze. Any competent shop that does tuning would be able to tune anything with whatever you give them to tune with

You could try searching in club protege.com they may have more information for you

Get a proper EMS then?

Any shop that knows there stuff will be able to tune with any of the bigger ECUs. I believe ive posted this numerous times now maybe even this thread? But the split second air fuel is only half the story. You need to get a MP3 ecu and then use the split second (MAY work ok), or preferably get an EMS that you can tune. Doing so will net you about ~7-10hp accross the range and give you a good pick me up in the middle rpm range :)

EDIT: And dont even bother with the Splitsecond air/fuel + timing controller it only allows retarding.

Last edited:
Back