2012 Orange County Choppers Mazda meet April 21, 2012

i wanna be there by 10. so i figure we meet at like 830. im gonna have my friends meet me at my house then we will make it to 23. thats if they still wanna come lol

+14 on that lol.. sounds like my exact plan.. what time do you all plan on showing up?? idk about you but i want my goddamn goodie bag hahaha. and dive time is about an hour.
-also i have a hid instal and roof wrap with tintstar being done
okay then! guys, I'll cruise with you, since I don't feel like hauling ass. Do you guys just want to take 287 north all the way to NY?

i wanna be there by 10. so i figure we meet at like 830. im gonna have my friends meet me at my house then we will make it to 23. thats if they still wanna come lol

Any Dunkin Donuts on Route 23 by 287 there? I can meet you somewhere on 23, since I'll take 287 that way anyway. Guess I can take exit 52A on 287.

its not set time but i think 9 is a lil early. if there is enough people coming and wanna leave earlier we can. i hope my cars done by then im not sure yet

Theres a few of us from NJ/NY off the speedforums that will be meeting up at the Sloatsburg rest area @6am. I didnt have a Speed last year, but talking to a few of the guys meeting up, we WILL be hauling ass up there, as they did last year. Theres going to be quite a caravan heading up together.
@slipkornvayne you must be the guy me and my boy met at dunkin donuts in paramus. We had the silver and black genpu's.

Theres updated info on meeting up, the Nator NJ dudes will be meeting up @Sloatsburg at 8 am. They are saying bring walkie talkies if you have. Radar detectors never hurt either.

Figured I would offer since I have 3 cars possibly 4 going down from my area. Anyone in the NH, VT, NW Mass. Area going we will be running down I-91 to I-84 so if anyone wants to meet shoot me a PM.

image003.jpg

How about here for a NJ meeting point? The big white building about center-picture is Bograds, its off route 287N at exit 53? its on the way for anyone from central/south jersey, and its the clsoest place from anyone coming off route 23 to meet up. And safer than pulling on the side of 287 to wait for ppl. Ideas guys/girls?

This seems to be a pretty decent place to meet at. Easy access to the highway, and a stones throw from 23. I'll be going with a few peeps from around NNJ. Meeting here around 8:30 seems to be a good time. Get up there before the meet starts and all that.

Last edited:
This seems to be a pretty decent place to meet at. Easy access to the highway, and a stones throw from 23. I'll be going with a few peeps from around NNJ. Meeting here around 8:30 seems to be a good time. Get up there before the meet starts and all that.

I thought so. Alot of ppl are meeting in Morristown (theres a thread about it on m3f.com) but I am tryin to arrange a second stop in this area for any of us to join up with them on.

Anybody from South/Central NJ looking to meet up somewhere and cruise to OCC??
I live in Old Bridge right next to route 9. Wanna meet up before we hit 287

I live in Old Bridge right next to route 9. Wanna meet up before we hit 287

Yeah, I'm down. Is the Cheesequake Rest Area too far for you to meet at? I'm going to have an RX-8, and a Protege Wagon along with me.

Back