GI: Replacement exhaust manifold

I'm still waiting on the collector to get here, but I'll be working on laying out each runner as soon as it gets here. Once thats done I'll be starting on the customer pipes. I already have the flanges and a lot of the needed pipe on the shelf. I'll post pics soon.

USPS lost the collector I had coming for the prototype... I've ordered more of them and they should be here for me to get the proto done this weekend. Sorry for the continued delays - No rest for the wicked. Will post pics as soon as I have some.

I finally have the collector (actually I now have 3 on the shelf) and hope to have the prototype ready this weekend.

I was really hoping you'd make a replica of this instead of the ramhorn (taken from 505 in your IM thread).

manny1.jpg

Actually now that the prototype has had some work the design is evolving and the final part will be a cross between a rams horn and the above manifold.

Edit: I just did a quick search for the old MAM manifolds and found this - which is almost exactly what I'm going to end up with. The runners are pretty simple to fab, but I've found that there is absolutely no way to use an off the shelf collector so I'll be building them by hand. It won't really change much, it'll just take longer to fab each manifold.

attachment.php

Last edited:
As I've been looking at the two pics I've decided they are the exact same overall design, just with slight variations from one to the next.

For those of you who've pre-ordered your pipes will be headed out to you ASAP. Feel free to pm or email any time.

So they will be more like a mam manifold? I'm down if the price is still the same. Especially with ewg and no egr.

If it's going to be a sexy tubular like what you just put up, count me 100% in.

Do you think you could offer a hardware kit for an extra price like you're doing with the DP?

Back