Mazda 2 14" wiper blade in beam blade style

I've been trying to buy a new set of neoform beam blades for the front since November and the 14" passenger side has been out of stock nationally all fall and winter. I just got an email from wipers123 and they're back in stock. Just thought I'd share because its one of the only 14" beam blades available for the mazda 2 and I'm assuming others have been looking and are waiting.

FWIW, 14" rubber blade refills can be had at your local Honda dealer. The 14" 2010 rear Honda Fit blade is identical. $5.88 for the refill. You need to remove the rubber balde and swap the stainless steel reinforcing ribs.

John

I got my Trico Neoform 14" from RockAuto a few months back, but they actually sent an older production lot number that didn't have the right mounting bracket. I just ended up giving Trico a call and an engineer returned my call and they sent me out a newer lot. Hopefully you don't run into the same issue, check RockAuto by the way to see if they have them in stock.

I got my Trico Neoform 14" from RockAuto a few months back, but they actually sent an older production lot number that didn't have the right mounting bracket. I just ended up giving Trico a call and an engineer returned my call and they sent me out a newer lot. Hopefully you don't run into the same issue, check RockAuto by the way to see if they have them in stock.

Yeah, wipers123 said that there was an issue with the adapter last August and that's why they didn't have them for a while. The ones they're sending out now are fresh off the presses!! Great wiper blades by the way.

I'm actually running a 16" in place of the 14" and I have not had any problems.

Yeah, wipers123 said that there was an issue with the adapter last August and that's why they didn't have them for a while. The ones they're sending out now are fresh off the presses!! Great wiper blades by the way.

I did order a new set of neoforms since the last post and the mounting brackets are correct again. I stuck with wipers123 online since the site is so easy and fast (rockauto gives me a headache). I also use their glass treatment and the stuff is unbelievable.

Last edited:
I'm actually running a 16" in place of the 14" and I have not had any problems. They're Bosch.

For anyone interested in just running to AAP or AutoZone, the 16" does, in fact, fit perfectly on the passenger side. I'm not sure if I picked up Bosch or Trico, but I would imagine that either would fit just fine.

Back