Votes: 0 0.0%
  • looks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mnthny4

:
MAZDASPEED 6 AWD
06 speed lowered with magnaflow exhaust & new pic's added

Just added a magnaflow exhaust system ,really sounds great ,no more radio for me for now ,also lowered with the megan springs ride very smooth with no noise just loving the car all over again .here are some pic's if i can figure out how to add them LOL (scratch)

Attachments

• mazdaspeed6 pic's 010.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 010.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 682
  • mazdaspeed6 pic's 013.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 013.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 7,875
  • mazdaspeed6 pic's 003.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 003.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,626
  • mazdaspeed6 pic's 008.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 008.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 543
  • mazdaspeed6 pic's 002.jpg
    mazdaspeed6 pic's 002.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 454
Last edited:
megan springs

I got them from ebay really cheap $140 shipped ,but note the ride is great very big difference with vehicle control ,there are well worth the money ,most say the ride is near perfect trust me ,you will not regret having them .

Photobucket is your friend, u upload the pics then it gives u links to use.. for the pic to come up just use the img link

Got it from prosport.com price $34 bucks , note you will need to cut the leather off firstly from the handle then remove just the whole rubber boot to cut the section off where the new carbon fiber handle will fit ,real easy work 10min's or more ,but it's worth it at the end .

...and another question lol: Are those the aftermarket caliper covers on your car? Or did you just paint your stockers red?

Back