ooh power folding mirrors

Those are dope ive always wanted a set of those i just dont care for the big turn signal ion the back i want it all black. But damm 250 is alot of cheddar though. Not sure if its worth it for that price. Hell i can save myself 250 and just fold them in my self. But well see i might be inclined to buy after income tax just depends im also looking to get a go pro or some racing seats.....decisions...decisions ...

Had these on my old p5 loved them. I had them wired up to my e-brake I pulled they closed.

Ok thanks. I will have to add these to my list of things to get when I retire my msp from dd status.

I have the factory versions from JDM land :)

The don't have the turn signals on them but they do have a special button built into the window switch panel on the drivers door ;)

The drivers side works but the wiring on the passenger side isn't there. One day I will get around to wiring up that side.

Those are pimp! A little pricey for the option of heated power foldering mirros with turn signals but i like them... yet anotehr thing on my gorwing list of crap I really shouldnt buy. lol

I have the factory versions from JDM land :)

The don't have the turn signals on them but they do have a special button built into the window switch panel on the drivers door ;)

The drivers side works but the wiring on the passenger side isn't there. One day I will get around to wiring up that side.

Umm yea thats were mine came from shipping only took two month's lol

Umm yea thats were mine came from shipping only took two month's lol

I don't think that your would be factory though :confused:

AFAIK the true JDM fold mirrors didn't have the turn signals and the switch is part of the drivers power window/mirror bezel.

Anyway, I won't have minded having the mirror turn signals but I'll live without them.

How did you wire in the passenger side?

sorry for opening an old thread again, but with these mirrors...how was the build quality? are they comparable to OEM?

well, unfortunately...i pulled the trigger before i saw that you replied to this lol. How much are they from jdm land?

More than they are worth, that's for sure. JDM parts are hard to come by for these cars unless you have a direct source importing it for you

yeah, i kinda figured as much.

i ordered these mirrors on the 3rd, and i haven't got a tracking number yet. anyone else experience lengthy response time from thespeedline website? I sure hope they aren't a fraudulent company. :/

Back