The Slammed Life

I used to get harassed in the old thread for riding on 18's especially 225/40's but with just under 400whp I hoped it would help with my wheelspin in 1-4. It really didn't so most likely my next rubber will be 225/35 or 215/35 to get more low. Also have a reversed cowl cf hood and re-doing my splitters with cf after I make all my molds and order vac bagging and molding supplies :)

I used to get harassed in the old thread for riding on 18's especially 225/40's but with just under 400whp I hoped it would help with my wheelspin in 1-4. It really didn't so most likely my next rubber will be 225/35 or 215/35 to get more low. Also have a reversed cowl cf hood and re-doing my splitters with cf after I make all my molds and order vac bagging and molding supplies :)

no hating here man. just post a pic showing ride height. i do want to follow the 3"- rule to get a number but you look pretty low to me

6xyf00.jpg

third red protege5! ill add better pictures later :)

Everyonevis looking great sobfar! i cant wait to see that protege5 with tahe sawblades on coils. are both from and rear 8.5?
Here are some pictures from today.

Everyone is looking good here. Nice feedback from all to keep it positive!

Edit: Civic, what happened to the top of your lip?

Edit2: Mbrace: Do you have any other pics?

Last edited:
Props to INeedMoarLow for starting a fresh thread dedicated to enthusiasts of The Slammed Life and for his cooperation. I'm going to direct the original slammed thread to this one...This time around, this thread will be actively monitored and moderated to ensure it remains fun, friendly and informative for the long term...(2thumbs)

Latest posts

Back